• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Lets Expose The Labour Party Wrong'uns Thread

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
As some of those who like to post in this forum seem to really enjoy taking swings at UKIP, I thought it was about time the favour was returned in spades just to show that there are plenty of wrong'uns who nail their colours to The Labour Party mast.

Here's a couple of links to be getting on with. Sorry Barna, nothing from The Guardian as of yet but I'll keep looking.

http://labour25.com/2012/09/16/another-labour-party-paedophile-primary-school-governor/

http://rawlife.blog.co.uk/2012/12/09/the-labour-party-s-convicted-paedophile-list-15299344/

Yes I know they are a couple of years old but what the hey, nothing like a good old witch hunt is there?

I done this not so long ago after one too many Barna Guardian links to justify his nonsense. The usual suspects started blubbering it wasn't relevant as some links were nearly a year old or even longer!
Stick in Diane Abbott on search line - possibilities are endless!

I done this not so long ago after one too many Barna Guardian links to justify his nonsense. The usual suspects started blubbering it wasn't relevant as some links were nearly a year old or even longer!

How could I have forgotten good old Diane. Ta for that.

As some of those who like to post in this forum seem to really enjoy taking swings at UKIP, I thought it was about time the favour was returned in spades just to show that there are plenty of wrong'uns who nail their colours to The Labour Party mast.

Perhaps you hadn't noticed that a Tory coalition government with LibDem support has been in power for the last four years?

Not for much longer though.:winking:

Perhaps you hadn't noticed that a Tory coalition government with LibDem support has been in power for the last four years?

Not for much longer though.:winking:

Perhaps you never made the same observations considering it was you who started the original witch hunt against UKIP in the first place.

I remember that - it was a joke, most of the links were years old and you had to admit you hadn't even read some of them. I'm surprised you want to remind us of that embarrassing little episode.

Here's a couple of links to be getting on with. Sorry Barna, nothing from The Guardian as of yet but I'll keep looking.

http://labour25.com/2012/09/16/another-labour-party-paedophile-primary-school-governor/

http://rawlife.blog.co.uk/2012/12/09/the-labour-party-s-convicted-paedophile-list-15299344/

Yes I know they are a couple of years old but what the hey, nothing like a good old witch hunt is there?
2012.........2012. I love a debate but a councillor did something that we would all condemn in 2012. Give us a shout when time travel is invented and we can have a chat about it in 2012. Better things to do in 2014 surely. How about a thread exposing the crimes of the Romans. Throwing Christians to the lions - and what have Labour done about it?

kinnock out

2012.........2012. I love a debate but a councillor did something that we would all condemn in 2012. Give us a shout when time travel is invented and we can have a chat about it in 2012. Better things to do in 2014 surely. How about a thread exposing the crimes of the Romans. Throwing Christians to the lions - and what have Labour done about it?

kinnock out

Oh come on. Why let a little thing like that get in the way of a bit of mud slinging. Anyway, those Romans, what did they ever do for us eh?

Was watching a programme on Sky Atlantic the other night which explained exactly what the Romans really did do for us.We would have been living in mud huts for a lot longer if not for them. Fascinating stuff.

Was watching a programme on Sky Atlantic the other night which explained exactly what the Romans really did do for us.We would have been living in mud huts for a lot longer if not for them. Fascinating stuff.

And when they left these/those shores a stone house was not built for over 200 years.

Back