• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Isn't he Tunisian :unsure: Or are you referring to Jean-Marie LePen?:winking:

Wouldn't be surprised if he is let go or benched for a while after his ban. Although Sturrock thought it was harsh, so maybe he'll get a reprieve. Very petulant of him again though. How many chances does he deserve?...

People are blinkered and will fight his corner on here BUT in my opinion, he has to be dropped from the squad, if at the very least then to teach him a lesson. Even if its just for a month!!!

Harris should be fit, Dickinsons ban is over, Corr is in full trianing and we dont want Bilel anywhere near the defence...so now is a perfect chance. Call it post Ramadan recovery, called it disciplined, call it what you want - but it has to happen.

Get him away from the squad, teach him a lesson that he either changes once and for all or his 'Dream' of being a professional footballer is over, well at least for Southend United FC.

I would love him to work out for us, he has that x-factor and juvenile and amazing passion but on the flip side of the ever predictable coin, he is a liability, he isn't learning 14 months down the line and the way he was sent off tonight is a joke....it was always going to happen. Throwing his arms about, trying to square up to opponents, whingeing at teammates, in the refs ear etc etc. This is before the petulant kicks, punching of the ball, stopping a quick free kicks starts.

Now Mr Sturrock has to man up and finally grow a pair - time to sort Moshni out. Tonight could and should have cost us, that is a fact, what if this scenario happens in a play off match or a promotion deciding fixture!!!!

How we got a three points is beyond me, well done to his teammates because we were awful and a man on a booking predictably lost his head and simply jumped ship and stitched his teammates up. What I would say is if we could all see it in the stands, then why did PS not drag him off sooner.

I hope its not the last of Moshni, but how many last chances can he have

It was harsh but once he was booked it was a bit predictable unfortunately. Personally I'd have subbed him after his first booking as the Gills crowd were getting under his skin.

Happened right in front of us... never a red card. Richards was very clever, and the referee was immensely poor tonight.
It galvanised us though and who knows what it could do for our season

It wasn't harsh, he was acting like a complete pillock and diving around all over the shop! punching the ball in the air when it went out of touch.

He just loses his head and gets sent off making the rest of the team have to work harder.

i also heard a rumour tonight that he went for one of Orients players with a knife after the match. IF true, I'm not sure he should be here....

It wasn't harsh, he was acting like a complete pillock and diving around all over the shop! punching the ball in the air when it went out of touch.

He just loses his head and gets sent off making the rest of the team have to work harder.

i also heard a rumour tonight that he went for one of Orients players with a knife after the match. IF true, I'm not sure he should be here...
Where did you hear that? If thats true he should locked up, never mind playing football! Don't buy that rumor, if it was true he would have been sacked by now

It's not far wide of the mark. He's very lucky to still be employed.

i also heard a rumour tonight that he went for one of Orients players with a knife after the match. IF true, I'm not sure he should be here....

Heard from a someone who would know that it was the Scissors from the Medical kitbag -

I couldn't agree more. The lad may well give the fans excitement through his enthusiasm and passion, but that needs to be channelled correctly with control and purpose. Bilel offers nothing more than being a liability to the team, and it appears evident that even his team mates have lost patience in him.

I love the lad to death off the pitch, he is warm and accommodating to any request by the fans, but on it, he has become (I feel) the court jester, and I'm afraid it is all of his own making.

Now, one could argue that perhaps Sturrock should have taken him off after his first caution, but ask this, would he have subbed Harris or Dickinson or Corr. Did he feel the need to sub Timlin, Grant or Hall, no, and that is because these guys are responsible and can be trusted. Bilel, I'm afraid you've demonstrated your weakness and whatever talent sits in raw format, or undeveloped potential, yet again, your lack of maturity has cost yourself, and lets be honest may well, and probably should and certain would (on another day) cost the team and club.

No one player is bigger than the club, I think it is time that this were demonstrated by Mr Sturrock.

I have eluded to this some months ago, but in a conversation with one of the senior pro's at pre-season, even they said then that Bilel will miss his chance of a lifetime and a financially lucrative future if he doesn't mature and understand it is a serious game, not a pantomime.

I wish him well as the character, but feel as an SUFC player, he has become too much of a liability.

Texted son at half time. Said: "Moshni mental. He will be sent off second half"

It was just SO Predictable. He was behaving like a shameful plonker going down at the slightest challenge and if you can be booked for being a prat then he should've been carded in the first half.

His antics too were affecting others I reckon, and tactically too playing it up to him with the midfield sitting too deep was just rubbish,

Sorry Sturrock Snr, but as a manager tonight you got it wrong big time

Heard from a someone who would know that it was the Scissors from the Medical kitbag -

One of the players told me the same thing. He was after their No.6 with whom he'd had trouble, hence why he disappeared immediately down the tunnel after the game.

Where did you hear that? If thats true he should locked up, never mind playing football! Don't buy that rumor, if it was true he would have been sacked by now

He went after one of the Orient players with some scissors apparently, and before that he had another guy up against the wall, whether it's true or not, I don't no.

The guy is a nutter that on occasions acts like a 5 year old. He can create moments of magic, like the goal he scored the other day, which may well be a contender for goal of the season.

However, the amount of times he dived today, and the fights he has started during and after other games he really needs to sort his head out. He could be a great player if he just kept his cool!

Back