• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Because he is a professional (is supposed to be), and as such, Luggy should expect him to conduct himself in that manner. If Luggy had wanted Bilel OFF the pitch, then he wouldn't have started him, would he, so logic tells me that it is the Manager who makes the decisions on who is subbed, not someone who thinks it is a pantomime, and the match is all about him. I don't buy this "blame Luggy" because Bilel wanted off, I blame Bilel, simple as.

Agree 100%. We didn't have another striker to play hence PS needed Mohsni to control himself and the criticism should be of the player who let his manager and his teammates down.

Because he is a professional (is supposed to be), and as such, Luggy should expect him to conduct himself in that manner. If Luggy had wanted Bilel OFF the pitch, then he wouldn't have started him, would he, so logic tells me that it is the Manager who makes the decisions on who is subbed, not someone who thinks it is a pantomime, and the match is all about him. I don't buy this "blame Luggy" because Bilel wanted off, I blame Bilel, simple as.

this is a tough one- technically you are 100% correct. BUT if, and it is an if Bilel was asking to come off because he knew he was going to loose it again at some point should Luggy have listened- or was he making a point/statement but not subing himo? I have no idea, but agree with you that ultimatedly Bilel only has himself to blame

Back