• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It will be 3 come Tuesday night.

I'd be very dissapointed to see less than 6k in for this one

Millwall picked up 2 yellow cards today for a bad foul & dangerous play (Lee Martin & Ben Thompson) & Fred Onyedinma was substituted late in the game through Injury.

Should be a great atmosphere. Just wondering if brown will make any changes from Wigan game. I see Wigan lost their area semi final

Didnt someone post on here a while back saying that rules of cup mean that the starting 11 on tuesday need to be the same 11 for the folllowing league game on Saturday. (maybe it was 9 out of the starting 11?)

Either which way, I think Brown will put out a strong side on Tuesday night regardless, as his under order from Ron for a good cup run.

I think it has to be at least 6 players from last game or 6 players that will play in the next game

Surprisingly given the league positions that Barnsley beat Wigan 4-2 on penalties to make the northern area final against either Fleetwood or Morecambe.

Surprisingly given the league positions that Barnsley beat Wigan 4-2 on penalties to make the northern area final against either Fleetwood or Morecambe.

Would make a better atmosphere on the day, whether we're there or not. There'd bring 20k plus, whereas the other 2 would struggle to sell 5,000 tickets each.

Can't say that if we end up in the final against Morecambe..

Back