• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Right this is a post I have never really attempted before, after receiving a nice message from DTS this morning I have decided to give it a go.

We need as much support at MK as possible we need passion and we need people up the back who want to sing for 90 mins, Dave has kindly said he will be getting as many floaters as he can to join in and I will be trying to get many others too but the main focus is going to be getting as many of you and I must stress that WANT to come sing up the back with us, this post is not about having a go at those that don't wish too as everybody supports in there own way.

We will have a drum at the back whatever as MK have allowed this before but I am going to take the big drum and see if we can use that also I will get some balloons and such but if others could that would be a great help.

I know times are hard and I know money is tight but the players really need our backing we have never won at that ***** hole, they lost 5-0 last week lets use this to turn the knife even more into the disgrace to football that is MK Dons.

End of the day it mite not work and nobody wants to sing but hey at least I tried and will try again :)

LETS GET BEHIND THE BLUES AT MK!!!!!

Great post.

The idea is that we can make a difference, we can show the lads we are behind them and most of all we can show that we are proud to be Southenders.

I DtS make the MK pledge to back the team all the way on sat. for 90 mins... Who is with us...

Right this is a post I have never really attempted before, after receiving a nice message from DTS this morning I have decided to give it a go.

We need as much support at MK as possible we need passion and we need people up the back who want to sing for 90 mins, Dave has kindly said he will be getting as many floaters as he can to join in and I will be trying to get many others too but the main focus is going to be getting as many of you and I must stress that WANT to come sing up the back with us, this post is not about having a go at those that don't wish too as everybody supports in there own way.

We will have a drum at the back whatever as MK have allowed this before but I am going to take the big drum and see if we can use that also I will get some balloons and such but if others could that would be a great help.

I know times are hard and I know money is tight but the players really need our backing we have never won at that ***** hole, they lost 5-0 last week lets use this to turn the knife even more into the disgrace to football that is MK Dons.

End of the day it mite not work and nobody wants to sing but hey at least I tried and will try again :)

LETS GET BEHIND THE BLUES AT MK!!!!!

If you want the smaller one let me know as am not going Saturday

Also give as much **** to that black steward

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be there Singing! I have 10 Yellow Ballons and will try and get some more today if i can :) Lets show were the most passionate fans in England UTB

We will be there and we will be singing, we need everyone vocal not just the back :cool:

Anyone know where Beachballs/Inflatables can be bought as i looked for some ahead of the Colchester Game and could not find any? Thanks UTB

i did and you are right i did,aint life strange but funny at times.
Get behind the boys and make some noise.

I can't make this one but if I was I'd be making noise even if not actually singing. Certainly sing your hearts out; but even if you're not a singer you can certainly roar them on and make your own sort of noise.

I'll be there and I'm going to Makro this week too, so I'll see what they've got in the inflatable line. Not sure I'll be in the middle of you lot but I'll be around the edges somewhere!

Back