• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Au revoir Bilel et merci.

Time for us all to move on. Hope it works out for him but I have a sneaking suspicion his temper will always get in the way and the Premiership may be a step too far quality wise.

Doesn't sound like he wants to be here anymore then. Can't see many other teams being as lenient with him regarding his discipline as we have but wish him all the best.

We only want players who want to play for our team with the right attitude and mentality, if he wants to move on and play at a higher level then good luck to him. We can't really afford to keep players who don't want to play and put the effort in for the club anymore. I just hope Paul Sturrock and Ron Martin can demand a fee for Bilel from the club his training with should they decided to progress with the transfer.

Thanks Bilel for what you have done and I wish you good luck for the future.

He will always be a legend at Southend, but if he doesn't want to be here any more then it's time to move on and get a decent fee in return.

If we get anything for him it represents a triumph for Luggy both in discovering him in the first place and then managing to get him through last season without killing anyone!

I wonder which team it is?

Seriously had enough of this guy now. Good player yes, prem league.....the guy is deluded and even his ambition of championship football is a bit off the mark. All I hope us that we'd get good money for him. The club have stood by his disappearing acts, his mood swings, his basic lack of discipline, so let him go but lets get some sort of reward for all PS efforts. I prefer the balance of the squad without him, at least we will play players on their correct positions.

We've had two years of entertainment from the enigma, and now hopefully will be rewarded with a suitable fee.

Good luck Bilel.

Seriously had enough of this guy now. Good player yes, prem league.....the guy is deluded and even his ambition of championship football is a bit off the mark. All I hope us that we'd get good money for him. The club have stood by his disappearing acts, his mood swings, his basic lack of discipline, so leg him go but lets get some surf if reward for all PS efforts. I prefer the balance if the squad without him, at least we will play players on their correct positions.

Think its his agent from the sound of it! All the recent talk about 'bids' and now this - sounds like he is really pushing for a pay cheque!

Good luck good bye. Hope he goes quick to avoid becoming the centre of attention for too long.

Worst of all will be if other clubs twig that he is high maintenance and not worth taking a risk with and he somehow ends up sloping back to Roots.

I suspect his agent has picked up some news of us turning down a bid for him from somewhere - and is trying to force a sale.

I wish him luck in his trial, as I don't want him back if he doesn't want to be here.

If he can feel he can get into the CCC then fair enough, however I think he's in for a shock. SUFC and Luggy have been very accommodating and while he's very talented, he also seems to have a few screws loose. He'll go with my blessing, but I think it's a case of Moshni getting bad advice and also him thinking the grass is greener.

Get some cash invest in next season

I hate players who think they are bigger than their club

Surprised at the reaction, if any other player refused to return to the club that pulled him from a Park, gave him the chance of a lucrative career, stood by him through all his misdemeanours (including one very serious one) they would be being slated.

The club have done far more for Bilel than he has for us, it's a poor show from the man in my opinion. But then again, that's been the one constant from him.

Be quite an entertaining league next year with players like Balotelli, Barton and possibly Mohsni in it.

**** him. No one is bigger than the club

Bit of a 'F you' to Sturrock and everyone else at the club after the countless times we stood by him.

He will always be a legend at Southend, but if he doesn't want to be here any more then it's time to move on and get a decent fee in return.

If we get anything for him it represents a triumph for Luggy both in discovering him in the first place and then managing to get him through last season without killing anyone!

I wonder which team it is?

He will always be a legend....are you serious. Yes he has scored some importent goals, but he will be best known for the tantrums, sending offs, letting the team down by disappearing. To say he is a legend is an insult to the likes of David crown, sir stan collymore, freddy, Chris Powell, Tilly etc he will and should never play for us again.

**** him. No one is bigger than the club

Bit of a 'F you' to Sturrock and everyone else at the club after the countless times we stood by him.

Exactly how I feel!! We have stood by him and he has turned his back and the way he has done it

Back