• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The most ****ed at a Southend game.

Mine was Torquay away in the FA Cup the year when it was really windy and we lost 1-0.

I done a bottle of vodka by 10am and sh*t loads of charlie and was in a right mess.
f**k knows how i got in the ground i think CS Cockles and the devil carried me in.

Always seem to have too many when we go up to Borient, but thats about it! Had about 7 pints before the game and just remember calling Hutchins a w***er for the whole 90 minutes!

mine must have been yovil this year ****ed as a jew I think a few others were quite pished! Durera!!!! for one
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BENFLEET BLUE! @ April 22 2004,10:46)]just remember calling Hutchins a w***er for the whole 90 minutes!
Some people do not need to be ****ed to do that!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 22 2004,10:42)]Mine was Torquay away in the FA Cup the year when it was really windy and we lost 1-0.

I done a bottle of vodka by 10am and sh*t loads of charlie and was in a right mess.
f**k knows how i got in the ground i think CS Cockles and the devil carried me in.
sh*t loads of charlie hhhmmmm nice one d**khead

Sheffield Wednesday in the FA cup.

I had too much beer and had smoked a cigarette that made me laugh a lot for some strange reason! Staggered the wrong way on the way to the ground. Cut across a peice of waste ground to get to the Leppings lane end, tripped and rolled in the biggest dog **** you've ever seen!  
ghostface.gif

Nice!  
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 22 2004,11:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 22 2004,10:42)]Mine was Torquay away in the FA Cup the year when it was really windy and we lost 1-0.

sh*t loads of charlie hhhmmmm nice one d**khead
f**k off Andy you was bang on it with me last night you biggot.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 22 2004,10:47)]I think a few others were quite pished! Durera!!!! for one
wink.gif
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Me? Can&#39;t say I remember....</span>

Exeter at home about four years ago. it was an evening game and we started about 1pm. Spent most of the game verbally abusing some eight year old in the South Lower who had ginger hair and was wearing a Man Utd jacket.

Both big and clever I thought.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ April 22 2004,12:25)]Exeter at home about four years ago. it was an evening game and we started about 1pm. Spent most of the game verbally abusing some eight year old in the South Lower who had ginger hair and was wearing a Man Utd jacket.

That was probably me you evil git.

I have grown a bity since then so i will give you a dry one next time i see you.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ April 22 2004,12:25)]Exeter at home about four years ago. it was an evening game and we started about 1pm. Spent most of the game verbally abusing some eight year old in the South Lower who had ginger hair and was wearing a Man Utd jacket.

Not big, not clever, but probably justified&#33;

Just thought, 4 years ago? wasn&#39;t that when Man U were winning, and Arsenal were always coming second?

Wasn&#39;t FM gloryhunting was it?
tounge.gif

It was a Friday night game against Hartlepool last season and Effion Williams scored after about 5 minutes. We were bang on it all afternoon and were drinking the devils brew of &#39;Breaker&#39;. Its like alcoholic speed I tells ya&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I can&#39;t remember anything else except ending up in the Toothbrush. Quality&#33;

I cannot honestly remember being ****ed at a Southend game, but there are plenty where I wish I had been.

In days of yore I used to watch Spurs from the Shelf when Southend were oop north. Other than England matches (due to corporate entertainment) the one and only time I had way too many was at a home game versus West Ham. Had trouble standing up and nearly didn&#39;t permanently after I started singing I&#39;m for ever blowing bubbles. Saved only by the intervention of someone that recognised me.

Back