• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Taken from: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-...e-minister-in-British-history/349274725156523

How close was David Cameron to having a week that was not a total disaster for himself or the government.
I really thought he was going to make it by Thursday,But then he could just not resist opening his mouth for longer than 22.5 seconds and as always with David if that happens the lies just come flooding out.

The Government obviously had a plan this week to stay out of the news and off the front pages and give themselves all some rest bite from looking stupid.They needed someone or something that was more daft than Boris Johnson and more pleasing on the eye than watching Cameron standing in a puddle of his own sweat, and so the call was made and Justin Bieber flew into town.

Justin's mission should he except it,was to switch the media spot light off the Government and on to himself.

He started well by being so late for his own concert that the original fans had grown up and given their concert tickets to their own children.
The British press went Berber mad and the rest of the world could get away with what ever they liked because every British press camera was now pointing at Justin Biebers hotel room,as all the country held its breath and waited to see whether the lazy pubescent teenager was ever going to get out of bed and go and sing at his own concert !! to be fair most of the country was hoping he would stay in bed.

Even North Korea took full advantage of the British Bieber situation and threatened to Nuke the old enemy America, telling them ''We shall strike first'' the only problem with that bold statement was that N.Korea's longest range missile only has a range of around 800 miles and that has taken them over 50 years to even get the dam thing to fly that far,and as those American Dogs live over 6000 miles away there could be a technical hitch to that threat.

Meanwhile back at home George Osborne had slipped out the country ( while everyone was STILL waiting at the 02 arena to sing along to ''Baby'' ) On a tax funded private plane to actually put in a full days work and argue with the EU on behalf of the people of this country !!! all 50 odd of them who were the Bankers and their Million odd pounds bonuses they were still collecting for helping to bankrupt their own banks and put us and the country in debt.

George was fired up for the meeting and all he had to do was to persuade the other 26 EU finance Ministers to votes against capping the Tory donating Bankers Bonuses and for that he would rely on his respected economic genius, and his charm and wit, to bring them round to his way of thinking.
So George spent three hours before the vote working the room and working his magic on them and I have to say George only just lost the vote by 26-1,the one being himself.So George jumped back on his private plane cursing those horse eating bloody foreigners and came home.

As the news began to filter out about George and his unsuccessful trip to Brussels, it looked like the Governments plan to have a disaster free week from the front pages of the press was under a real threat BUT Justin Berber was a boy of his word and he was determined to keep hopeless George off the front pages of the British press, and so he did the only thing that could stop that !! He fainted on stage,Yes Justin went down quicker than George Michael on a policeman in a public toilet.

As Justin was taken to hospital for a check up, the Queen and her dodgy stomach and pebble dashed Royal toilet was yesterdays news,the Berber had fainted and that was all that matters now,we have loads of Royal family and if the Queen should bow out after a late night dodgy pork pie then that's life BUT there was only one Berber in the world,and so once again the British press descended to the London hospital as the country sat in silent vigil and prayed that the man child would not pull through SORRY I meant pull through dam predictive text.

The country did not have to wait long as the Berber tweeted a photo of himself half naked and smiling like a cocaine snorting lunatic on his hospital death bed. UKIP were beside themselves with rage as yet another bloody immigrant had rocked up to the UK to use its NHS,but the rest of the country breathed a sigh of relief that the Berber was alive and kicking and the country forgot all about George and the embarrassment of Brussels, mission accomplished Justin Berber.

So the Tories had nearly made it !! a whole week with out a front page disaster all they had to do was see out Thursday, and all that was happening that day would be David Cameron walking round a factory smirking at the low paid workers and giving a little speech blaming Labour for them not getting a pay rise in line with inflation,what could be easier than that !!

So after his walk about, Dave gives his speech and tell the Country that he and George know best and that we all had to stick to the plan of mass starvation and the jobs a good UN.
But then Dave starts to get a bit carried away and as his private press Secretary starts weeping into his hands Dave decides to tell the country that all the misery they are suffering is not any fault of his and Georges economic policies of austerity and cuts but it is everything Else's fault and to prove his point he proudly tells the country that even the ORB ( Office for Budget Responsibility ) has said that it is not Dave or Georges fault that the economy is as dead as Hugo Chavez and so as Dave waltzes off with his press Secretary telling him '' You fu@king moron we nearly made a whole week '' The ORB ( Office for Budget Responsibility ) are already on the blower to downing street calling Cameron a liar.

Turns out that since 2010 the ORB has stated in everyone of its reports that the Government and its policies of nothing but austerity and cuts are a major factor to why economic growth has flat lined, another words Dave has been bullshitting YET again and for the FOURTH time in a year he has been rebuked by the very organisation he put in place so that politicians do not mislead the public, it is humiliating for him, and the Press and media have their Tory disaster for the week.

Fair play to Justin Bieber he did once again try and come to the Governments rescue by jumping out of a car, and swearing and threatening to give someone a Chinese burn, but he was not taken to seriously as he was wearing matching bright red woolly hat and jumper at the time,and looked more like an over excited rent boy for Santa Clause than a sex drugs and rock and roll star and he was quickly thrown back into the car by his baby sitter who told him '' Get back in there you little fu@ker and you are in bed by seven tonight'' and so the plan failed and yet again it has been another disaster of a week for the Government as they went out their way to help the over paid and mega rich bankers and tried once again to lie to the poor simple folk of these green and pleasant lands as to why they are the only ones who are paying for a debt that the wealthy created.

Have a great weekend and much love..The Naked Truth.

I could take the criticism of DC more seriously if there were less spelling mistakes!!! I wonder what a "rest bite" is? :unsure:

As I have been jumped on for my Typo Errors in my last post.
I have removed it and will have it corrected and I will re post it again later, as I would rather the post be discussed than the typo's.
I shall in future not do early morning posts as I am still half asleep and make mistakes lol I shall post in the evening when I get some free time...Much Love TNT.

Good stuff. This lot are an absolute shambles. It's going to be absolutely priceless listening to Dave and George's resignation/post election catastrophe speeches. I'm sure they will demonstrate their characteristic humility after they are humiliated.

I'm really starting to believe that they won't make it to the election.

Good stuff. This lot are an absolute shambles. It's going to be absolutely priceless listening to Dave and George's resignation/post election catastrophe speeches. I'm sure they will demonstrate their characteristic humility after they are humiliated.

I'm really starting to believe that they won't make it to the election.
There is no better choice. You honestly think the Miliband bandwagon would be better? :stunned:

There is no better choice. You honestly think the Miliband bandwagon would be better? :stunned:

I dread to think what MiliBalls and that godforsaken bunch of no marks would do to us if they get voted in.

Last edited:
The problem is that every party is so busy trying to disassociate itself from its past, whilst also trying to muscle in on its rival's territory, that it is no longer possible to have any faith whatsoever that whoever you vote for will implement any policy remotely like the ones in its Manifesto, while at the same time they will almost certainly immediately proceed with the very policies that they derided and declared they would never countenance.

"None of the Above" now seems to be the only morally defensible option.

f1d24fcf-736a-41c9-9f48-d27e85876e1e_zpsc1709b23.jpg

Rescue the UK from the (no growth) crisis that this Tory led coalition has created? :winking:

Thick as two planks (as usual)

Next thing you'll be telling us is that the last Labour office was an utter success and you were unable to comprehend how they were voted out.

Rescue the UK from the (no growth) crisis that this Tory led coalition has created? :winking:

Honestly Barna, the Tories are trying their hardest to correct mistakes that occurred under the previous administration, which I hardly need to remind you was a LABOUR one. I'm not saying they're not making mistakes, because they definitely are, but my own personal view is that a lot of what is happening now is down to mistakes by Blair and, in particular, Brown.

I wish we had politicians with integrity rather than those we seem to have who are prone to hypocrisy and pandering to minority groups. We need strong leadership and some pretty sweeping changes, that would probably go against everything the EU say.

Never ceases to amaze me how quick we are to blame Labour for the 'current mess', but would a Tory government have let the banks go to the wall? Of course not, they would have done the self same thing & run up just as big a mess as the last lot, they just happened to be the sitting government. The whole crisis and what it would lead to was inevitable whoever was in power.

But three years in and no growth it's fair to start asking questions of this lot's ability to do anything other than keep unemployment high, confidence low & growth non-existant. Didn't Gideon asked to be judged on keeping our AAA rating (whatever the **** they mean), well that's not worked out too well.

Politicians as a whole pi$$ me off. Labour have the invisible man as it's leader & a complete buffoon as it's shadow chancellor, the Lib-Dem's have absolutely no credibility with Clegg as leader after the Uni fee's humiliation & are so far out of their depth in government it's painful to watch and the Tories are battering the majority of this country with savage cuts even though the majority didn't vote for them.

PS for PM

:soapbox:

Never ceases to amaze me how quick we are to blame Labour for the 'current mess', but would a Tory government have let the banks go to the wall? Of course not, they would have done the self same thing & run up just as big a mess as the last lot, they just happened to be the sitting government. The whole crisis and what it would lead to was inevitable whoever was in power.

But three years in and no growth it's fair to start asking questions of this lot's ability to do anything other than keep unemployment high, confidence low & growth non-existant. Didn't Gideon asked to be judged on keeping our AAA rating (whatever the **** they mean), well that's not worked out too well.

Politicians as a whole pi$$ me off. Labour have the invisible man as it's leader & a complete buffoon as it's shadow chancellor, the Lib-Dem's have absolutely no credibility with Clegg as leader after the Uni fee's humiliation & are so far out of their depth in government it's painful to watch and the Tories are battering the majority of this country with savage cuts even though the majority didn't vote for them.

PS for PM

:soapbox:

Agree with most of this. I think labour failed to recognise that the country was spending itself into vast amounts of debt even after the banking crisis. This was a terrible mistake by them as was brown selling all our gold reserves. You can literally see the countries deficit getting deeper and deeper every year labour were in power from around the second term.

Gordon Brown was a worm of a man and a terrible PM. Why labour replaced a worm with a slug is beyond me! Like you say, certain key members of their party just look clueless at best. Even if labour does have a better plan than the tories, they won't get into power with that useless waste of space leading the party. People want a strong leader. Try putting milliband alongside churchill, Blair and even cameron. He doesn't come close. He spends all his time in parliament sneering an picking holes in the tories and never actually comes up with ideas of credibility.

Labour left the treasury with a note saying "theres no money left". What a pathetic thing to do. The country is on its knees and they make a joke if it. What an utter insult and mark of dusrespect to the country! Fit to run the country? I dont think so!

Labour want to get in and start spending more borrowed money like an 18 year old with a new credit card. When did that idea ever end well? Seriously..

It's a long process and going to take longer than 3 years to see any changes whatsoever. The options are:

A) a government who wants to spend money we don't have.

B) a government who wants to work on paying the debt back.

Next thing you'll be telling us is that the last Labour office was an utter success and you were unable to comprehend how they were voted out.

The last Labour Government was voted out of office because of Iraq and after 13 years in power they were perceived to have run out of fresh ideas.While Brown was also generally acknowledged as an excellent Chancellor he was rightly seen as an excruciatingly poor PM.

Honestly Barna, the Tories are trying their hardest to correct mistakes that occurred under the previous administration, which I hardly need to remind you was a LABOUR one. I'm not saying they're not making mistakes, because they definitely are, but my own personal view is that a lot of what is happening now is down to mistakes by Blair and, in particular, Brown.

It's time (after two and a half years in power)that this Tory led coalition stopped blaming the previous administration for all their economic problems and instead focused on their own inability to regenerate the economy,which will cost them big time at the next election.

The last Labour Government was voted out of office because of Iraq and after 13 years in power they were perceived to have run out of fresh ideas.While Brown was also generally acknowledged as an excellent Chancellor he was rightly seen as an excruciatingly poor PM.

It's time (after two and a half years in power)that this Tory led coalition stopped blaming the previous administration for all their economic problems and instead focused on their own inability to regenerate the economy,which will cost them big time at the next election.
Seriously? Labour inherited a well run and healthy economy, what did they do with it to leave the country effectively broke? Brown can't have been that good a chancellor as that was the duration of his tenure before taking over as PM.

.I wish we had politicians with integrity rather than those we seem to have who are prone to hypocrisy and pandering to minority groups. We need strong leadership and some pretty sweeping changes, that would probably go against everything the EU say.

Actually, the present UK Government has already used its freedom of manoeuvre outside the Euro to effectively devalue the pound against the dollar and the Euro.That doesn't seem to have solved either the Uk's export or growth problem, however.

Answer me a question. Do you think that turning the economy around in 3 years was achievable? And if so, under what strategy?

Back