• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

noodle123

Schoolboy
:unsure:With our £20.00 discount on the new away kit if we purchase our season cards again for next season, does anyone know what the kit is going to look like ?

I know there was a few designs that were up for consultation, but was there a decision.

If it is pink then that will be Ron Martin's biggest crime. He can take us to the brink of financial ruin, leave us in a 3 sided stadium but if he puts us in a pink kit that will be a step too far....

I think it will be the orange and black stripe. Sturrock's had an orange away kit at every club he's been at and not to mention his Dundee United connection.

Am i the only one who actually likes the pink shirt?

Now going by your name and avatar I might be correct in thinking you are female?

That might explain why you like it :)

Real blokes' blokes wont want to wear a pink shirt.

Oh Tinks is definitely female!!! So am I though and I really dislike the pink! It seems, though as if that is what it's going to be....at least it's not burgundy (claret)

There's something I like about the pink shirt, it reminds me of Everton and as my favourite two playesr in the Prem are Tim Cahill and Arteta then I guess that could be why!!!!

Pink is the new yellow! :nope:

I'm going to be honest, if it was just another away shirt I wouldn't bother buying it.

If it was pink, regardless of whether or not I like it, i'd at least consider buyibng it just for the banter of turning up to football training in a Pink shirt.

I do wonder whether the colour of the thing can have a notable effect on sales though...

I think it will be the orange and black stripe. Sturrock's had an orange away kit at every club he's been at and not to mention his Dundee United connection.

I thought TaraB said it definately wouldn't be the orange & black.

Anyways, if we have the pink away kit, it gives us an opportunity for a new song surely. Something to the tune of 'Lily the Pink'.

Anybody have any inside information on what the new home kit will be? I'm hoping for the one with the white chevron...

My 10 year old grandson says if the away shirt next season is pink he wants one for the first time ever and so do I

Back