• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The new Doctor Who to be a woman

The internet is in meltdown :hilarious:

"It's PC gone mad" apparantly........:hilarious:

I've never seen Dr Who so don't care!
For the record never seen Star trek either!
I may be weird?

I haven't watched the show since I was about seven, but I am really enjoying seeing how upset people are getting about there being a female doctor. Hilarious.

Can't really see the issue with it.

Female Bond on the other hand...

Each new Doctor is essentially a different character anyway, I don't see what the problem is. The amount of outrage over the gender of a time travelling alien is hilarious though.

****ing hilarious. Imagine being a grown adult and watching this kids show

I am not happy, but then I am a traditionalist. I also wasn't happy with Peter Capaldi, or Matt Smith for that matter, but certainly grew to love Smith's Doctor!!!! :unsure:

****ing hilarious. Imagine being a grown adult and watching this kids show

Oy! Its one of the shows I grew up on and there was NOTHING like it on any of the other 3 channels. Saturday team time was sacrosanct, hence why as a 45yr old man I still love the Doctor. I can't wait to see Jodie in the role, will be very different.

This could be interesting. :winking:

rgVPqV.jpg

Sacrilege. What next a gender neutral Doctor? a female Pope? Next you'll be telling me women Tennis players earn the same as men despite playing best of 3 at Wimbledon. It also started going wrong when they got the vote

I'd imagine the Doctor will regenerate for as long as the franchise is viable and makes the BBC a shedload of money.

At the time it was announced that Capaldi was quitting , there were a number of comments about the original Dr Who story mentioning a limit to the number of regenerations to 12 Drs

Back