• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why do you come on this site? It can’t be for the pleasant company.. all you seem to want to do it nit pick and complain about everything. You’ve got a really unhealthy obsession regarding these new kits as well. Just let it go, wait for a couple more weeks.
In fairness, you can apply that logic to quite a few posters on here. :Winking:

If the kits yellow I am thinking of getting “ MORK” printed on the back. The only thing is I don’t know if I will be able to cope with the adulation I would receive on match days. It would be a lot to live up to and I’m not sure if I’m up to the job, plus the wife might get put out with all the female interest I would no doubt start receiving.

If the kits yellow I am thinking of getting “ MORK” printed on the back. The only thing is I don’t know if I will be able to cope with the adulation I would receive on match days. It would be a lot to live up to and I’m not sure if I’m up to the job, plus the wife might get put out with all the female interest I would no doubt start receiving.

oh dear another one who actually thinks his funny along with that clown bess :ROFL:

Great idea haha

I believe the kit press release photos etc are being done today so maybe some teasers to follow from the club in the next couple of days?

so new sponsors or the same ill believe it when there is actual prove on this forum not just incorrect inaccurate hearsay from someone claiming they had some when they proved they didn't

You aren't going to get anything until Friday and the official launch. I don't know anything, i've asked those that know but the club asked them to keep it to themselves which is fair enough.

I have some information to share with you all..

I can confirm that both the home and the away shirt will have the badge on them both along with the Nike logo. Other than that, you’ll have to wait and see come Friday.

You’re welcome Mark.

Back