• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charity is a nice idea if you don’t need the income but we do. With sponsors being put everywhere and the new favourite being the sleeves we could put one on there. Trade Price Cars is a big up and coming company, not just a ‘local car dealer’. They’re run by Southend United fans and offer so much help to players and the club so imo would be a great front of shirt sponsor.

Yeah the charity was a nice touch by Ron but I'd love Dan to get the front of shirt at some point. Him, his dad and his Grandad have all been regulars and season ticket holders over the years. A real SUFC family. Lovely people too

My let down top 5

5) Ron Martin getting down and dirty with Karen Brady and ground sharing with West Ham
4) Anthony Straker and Peter Gilbert being our big name Deadline day signings
3) The new pitch turning yellow after the groundsman mixed up the miracle gro wrong
2) This seasons away shirt being paisley
1) This seasons shirt being too similar to last seasons

I didn't get a home or away shirt last season as I thought they were a bit boring, I'm looking to get one or the other this season, just hope one is worth buying:Smile2:

I'm sticking with the Nike polo shirt again this year. My god like body just doesn't do a full blown shirt justice.

Isn't this countdown exciting. It's like when the players walked up to take penalties in the playoff final again.

I quite like the home actually. Very plain and simple but smart.

Away is decent too, though I'll never understand why they can't match the colour of the crest and the Nike tick to the colour of the sponsor one way or another.

Great sponsor too.

And there we are....

https://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/2018/july/prostate-cancer-emblazoned-on-front-of-201819-kit/

Large

Back