• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The special Q & A held with Ron and CP was a fundraiser for the Mayor and this is her charity. Think this is probably very good work from Ron with influencial people ahead of the stadium decision. I'll be buying an away shirt I think.

I do like them - won't be buying the home kit as it's very similar to last years one, albeit with the white stripe down the sides.

We've done the whole light blue away kit before, so can we assume the orange one we've been wearing as our "preseason kit" will become our third/cup kit?

Released in September or something?

First and foremost, I really do feel proud that we are associating ourselves with charities as sponsors. I'd be curious to know how much financially we 'miss out'. But would always willingly support charity sponsorship.

Home Kit - Well, it's just a plain dark blue shirt isn't it? No redeeming features.
Away Kit - Always like the light blue touch, think it's nice.

Am I likely to buy this year like I have done for the last 7+? Not this time.

It does occur to me that we will probably need a third kit for the visit to Wycombe Wanderers.

I'll be buying a home kit this year. It's not a blue t shirt with a badge on it, and I really like the charity its supporting.

I still wonder why we leave it so late for the reveal (especially as the kit was chosen in the spring), and we all have to rush to get the kit ahead of kick off.

The home is a bit boring but really rating the away kit. Love the sponsor too, nice touch

If we could wear our navy blue home kit away against Peterborough not so long ago then I don’t think Coventry will be a problem.
And, in fact, they wore their sky blue shirts on their last visit to the Hall.

Back