• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I like them both, and having a well recognised national charity on the front is a classy touch by Ron.

The last shirt I bought had GKC Communications as the sponsor, however I think this will be the next one. Very pleased.

The away kit looks really nice. Wether it will also look as nice once I've squeezed an xl over my dad bod remains to be seen.....as for the home? Well it's dark blue as per.......meh

Good to show support for such a worthy cause. Think the away kit is an improvement on some we have had.

I'm pleased that our kits are going to promote a good cause again. When I watched the clip, I had this extra pride for CP and our club. I can't quite put the right word to it. I was already pleased as punch with the job his done, the signings his made and where the club is at now. But this just added to it.

I don't know whether it was free advertising for them though. It'd be nice if it were but charities do factor in these costs. In fact 2, maybe 3 years ago during Soccer Aid I read an article that UNICEF's single biggest expense was out reach and advertising. I don't think I've seen a single ad since.

I thought originally they said if you pre ordered it you could pick it up at MTBD but that appears not to be the case but you can buy it at MTBD!?!

Like a few have already touched upon, I’m proud that the club for the second season in a row are promoting a good cause rather than getting some two bit betting company nobody has ever heard off to sponsor us. Fair play to all involved!

Wasn't expecting another charity shirt front but this is FANTASTIC and will ensure a lot of coverage and support from various people in the media so an astute move by Ron. Puts a kind of pressure on the Council too.

I love the away kit, delighted to have gone for a light blue one again. The home kits are all very much of a muchness though in recent times.

Back