• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

On a side note, I just checked the club shop to see if there were any other pictures of the kits there and I found a few decent looking t-shirts. Matter of opinion of course, but it's been a while since I can remember there being much in leisure wear.

There won't be a third kit, no need for one.

Will order an away kit but if you can pick up at MTBD I might just go there and get one? Can you?

wycombe home kit clashes with both so there is need for one

I’m not sure our home shirt would clash. Both Wycombes blue colours are lighter, they also have dark shorts and socks so as long as we alternate that part of the kit it should be alright.

Personally not a fan of having a Blue away kit but I prefer the light blue to dark blue as it is something a bit different. The only home kit I’ve bought in the last 20 years has been the white one we had a few years back!

Really pleased with the sponsor too and happy for SCP who obviously has this charity close to his heart.

There won't be a third kit, no need for one.

Will order an away kit but if you can pick up at MTBD I might just go there and get one? Can you?
Sorry to break it to you Mark but we’d probably just wear the orange from last season.
Sorry to let you boys know this but they are thinking of a white kit, congratulations mork you are spot on go celebrate apparently there are a couple that clash Coventry is another from what Iv been told the have dark blue with light blue now?

Any idea if a White kit is released, when it could be? I fancy the away shirt but would like to check the white one first.

Sorry to break it to you Mark but we’d probably just wear the orange from last season.

I doubt it, the shirt front sponsor would be wrong. Don't think I've known us ever to wear a different season's top apart from in pre-season games.

Sorry to let you boys know this but they are thinking of a white kit, congratulations mork you are spot on go celebrate apparently there are a couple that clash Coventry is another from what Iv been told the have dark blue with light blue now?

told you kits would clash people saying aint the case are blind extremely thats ok bessent :Thumbs up:

told you kits would clash people saying aint the case are blind extremely thats ok bessent :Thumbs up:

Sorry Mark but how can you say they clash when you haven’t seen them together on a football pitch. In my opinion I don’t see the issue between ours and the Wycombe one being played on the same pitch.

Love that away kit.

Cannot wait to pick it up come 4th August

As others have said, having a charity as the sponsor is a classy touch.

Back