• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

KrustyTheKray

President
I must admit to leave Roots Hall will be very sad indeed, i along with many others will shed a tear when we say our final farewell in the final game at the Hall. I was upset when we lost the North Bank, i have some special memories about watching the Shrimpers from that stand.

I know times move on, look at ****nal's new home at The Emirates, what a stadium that is. To lose Highbury must have been really gut wrenching to the majority of Gunners fans.

Times move on with our ground, and i for one was very sceptical about the prospect of moving to a new stadium.

I will support Southend no matter where we play our games, and i must admit the new pictures of the proposed ground do look really good.

So well done Ron. I can't believe the local council have backed us after all these years of trying.

I just hope it doesn't backfire on us and leave us in even more debt.

The worst case scenario would be to be in league one or league two with this brand spanking new stadium and only getting 4 or 5 thousand through the turnstile.

very true.. don't want to sound rude tho but there is a dedicated thread for FF chit-chat... i know the last 2 days have been the best in our history but we should probably try and keep new threads about it to the FF subforum

Back