• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The next battle of....

Been giving some thought to the next SZ Battle of. With Napsters heroes battle ending on Friday and Wimbledon starting on Monday, and as I am a pervert how about The Official SZ Tennis Totty Trophy?

Here's a few tasters.

News9_1.jpg

ana_tennis_photoshoot.jpg

Jelena_jankovic_112.jpg

419.gif

kirilenko3.jpg

Good call old chap, although rumour has it not many Male Zoners like pics of scantidly clad women so this could fall on the sword...:whistling:

There will be a Southend-related one starting Sunday or Monday in the main forum, but I think we could easily run a tennis one alongside it.

A general 'sports totty' one could have some legs (pardon the pun) in it too. Vicky Pendleton, Jessica Ennis, Denise Lewis, that American pole vaulter, that Brazilian female ref, etc etc etc...

There will be one starting Sunday or Monday in the main forum, but I think we could easily run a tennis one alongside it.

A general 'sports totty' one could have some legs (pardon the pun) in it too. Vicky Pendleton, Jessica Ennis, Denise Lewis, that American pole vaulter, that Brazilian female ref, etc etc etc...

Sounds good to me!

Back