• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Office

BoyWonder2

2024, the year of the Shrimpers šŸ¤ ā­
Following the successful topic of which Simpson character you are I've decided to produce the link to a personality test to find out which character from The Office is most like you. I've had this since about feburary.

The Office

It turns out I'm the Brent Mister General. I'm worried.

im neil godwin aperently, not too familier with him!
biggrin.gif

hmm, just taken the test again and entered my second choice answers and turned out as david brent, ive managed to be 2 totally different types of person!
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 26 2004,20:16)]Neil Godwin... is that good or bad?

rock.gif
wow.gif
I think he was the manager of the other branch of Wernham Hogg when it merged with David Brent's office.

Christ i know too much..

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I think he was the manager of the other branch of Wernham Hogg when it merged with David Brent's office.

Christ i know too much..

Spot on there fella.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Oct. 26 2004,18:27)]Following the successful topic of which Simpson character you are I've decided to produce the link to a personality test to find out which character from The Office is most like you. I've had this since about feburary.

The Office

It turns out I'm the Brent Mister General. I'm worried.
I must be management material....first Mr Burns now David Brent.

f**king scary!

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Blues @ Oct. 26 2004,20:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 26 2004,20:16)]Neil Godwin... is that good or bad?

rock.gif
wow.gif
I think he was the manager of the other branch of Wernham Hogg when it merged with David Brent's office.

Christ i know too much..
Not quite. He was the manager of the Swindon branch of Wernham Hogg - Brent's equivalent - until the merger of the Swindon and Slough branches at the end of Series One when he became UK Area Manager after Jennifer Taylor-Clark was made a partner of the firm and therefore became David Brent's boss. Brent was offered the post first but failed the medical; he told his staff he deliberately faked high blood pressure so that he could stay at Slough and therefore save their jobs ...

Christ I know even more ...

WS

Back