• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The official: Manchester united thread

J

The Chameleon
leave what you want here,

but predicitions as well!!

I am going for, a 0-0 or 1-1 with extra time or Penaltys..

crowd, around 11,900... and a mass pitch invasion when hammel scores the 4th spot kick to take us to the emirates in the next round..

and lot's of champagne!!

1-0 Eastwood. Crowd anywhere between 11, 000 and 13,000 as the club sell the same seat to two different people. 15 minute delay to kick off. Rooney get red carded 2 minutes after coming on as an 85th minute sub.

Manc Who fans who find themselves sitting near me in the South Upper being gently persuaded to leave the quick way......over the top of the advertising boards head first!

2-0 to Southend, Freddy terrorizing their back four.
Crowd 11700.
Ron Martin and Tilly to trip the light fantastic in the centre circle at full time.

According to the Man Utd official site their scouts have been watching our last 3 games, they must be crapping themselves!

1-3 unfortunately...

But the boys give it a good go.

In a morgue like atmosphere.

Traditionally, we lose 0-3 in front of the SKY audiences around the world. Why should tonight be any different?

This has the hallmarks of the game against Birmingham a few years ago - so 5-0 to the plastic Mancs

ghostface.gif
sad.gif

I think they will score a now traditional three at Roots Hall with us failing to get a shot on target in the whole game.
down.gif

We always let ourselves down in front of the cameras. We are low on confidence so it could be anything up to 5 or 6 depending on the quality that Fergie decides to put out. I just hope we keep it respecatble. I'll be happy just to see us score a goal.

I think well lose 0-2 but put up a decent enough fight, going close at 0-0 only to concede in the Man Utd counter attack.

Having said that, wouldn't it be typical if we can't get points on the board in the league, yet knock Man Utd out of the cup?

i agree the customary 3 will be let in, However the twist will be a Freddy Hatrick and Spinner getting the Winner in the nuisance game.

4-3 Southend

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 07 2006,10:18)]I think well lose 0-2 but put up a decent enough fight, going close at 0-0 only to concede in the Man Utd counter attack.

Having said that, wouldn't it be typical if we can't get points on the board in the league, yet knock Man Utd out of the cup?
Imagine if that did happen and Man U went on to lose the title, Champions League and the FA cup, getting Fergie sacked. I can hear Glazer now...

MG: You lost the the title AGAIN!
SAF: Not my fault
MG: you lost the CL AGAIN
SAF: Not my fault.
MG: You lost the FA Cup AGAIN!
SAF: Not my fault.
MG: And you lost to sOUTHEND UNITED for crying out loud!
SAF: *silence*

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 07 2006,10:18)]I think well lose 0-2 but put up a decent enough fight, going close at 0-0 only to concede in the Man Utd counter attack.

Yeah your right were always seem to knock the worlds biggest team on the cup when were struggling.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 07 2006,10:14)]a clean sheet would be nice.........
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yes Lee, I'm sure it would....

...but what about the match tonight?

tounge.gif

Back