• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

J

The Chameleon
First of all, no thread hijacking, or anti-english crap, if you don't like it or don't want to participate, then **** off -

Ok, below is a colelction of many things English, songs, pictures etc etc.

I am very proud of my country, although we are a soft left wing taget, i still think we hold many great traditions, man traditions i never want to see abolished. I love this country, i love the english, i really want to keep our national indetity, yet we are struggling to do that in this awful thing called a melting pot -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPy6FJhd2vg

I vow to thee my country -

lyrics -
I vow to thee, my country, all earthly things above,
Entire and whole and perfect, the service of my love;
The love that asks no question, the love that stands the test,
That lays upon the altar the dearest and the best;
The love that never falters, the love that pays the price,
The love that makes undaunted the final sacrifice.

And there's another country, I've heard of long ago,
Most dear to them that love her, most great to them that know;
We may not count her armies, we may not see her King;
Her fortress is a faithful heart, her pride is suffering;
And soul by soul and silently her shining bounds increase,
And her ways are ways of gentleness, and all her paths are peace.

What a rousing song, what a great song for the Best country in the world.

**** the Scot's, **** the welsh, and definitely **** the Irish, this is our day, today, i am not british, i don't want leek soup, i don't want whiskey, i want to be bloody english. I will fly my flag, i will never surrender to the *******s that try and stamp this out.

"There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word,
which means more to me than any other.
That word is ENGLAND."

Sir Winston Churchill

cecil john rhodes (1853-1902)

"Ask any man what nationality he would prefer to be, and ninety nine out of a hundred will tell you that they would prefer to be Englishmen".

"The inhabitants are extremely proud and overbearing. They care little for foreigners, but scoff and laugh at them".

"Be England what she will. With all her faults, she is my country still".

"It is a mark of self confidence: the English have not spent a great deal of time defining themselves because they haven't needed to".

iv237_20000035_arms_stgeorg.jpg

There are so many things I am proud of being English. The Literature, the Inventions , the Architecture, The early stepping stones of democracy , the National Health Service and in the last century the tolerance to others yet the willingness to stand up to those who attack freedom (not just our freedom, but the freedom of others)

Back