• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The official..

Status
Not open for further replies.

J

The Chameleon
Come on Israel thread -

mossad_crest.gif

How long has the world waited for Palestine (a haven for terrorism) to be flattened...?

Show your support for Israel here.

"Come on Israel", makes it sound like some sort of football chant doesn't it? Any idea how many children, innocent civilians, people like you and I die in that part of the world on a regular basis?

Rather than postig stupid moronic threads, just think yourself lucky you aren't out there.

Oh, and note, this isn't an anti Israel or anti Palestinian thread. From my experience they are both as bad as each other.

"Come on Israel", makes it sound like some sort of football chant doesn't it? Any idea how many children, innocent civilians, people like you and I die in that part of the world on a regular basis?

Rather than postig stupid moronic threads, just think yourself lucky you aren't out there.

Oh, and note, this isn't an anti Israel or anti Palestinian thread. From my experience they are both as bad as each other.

Speak for yourself you blasphemic pig, (lord!!) i am not innocent.

Anyway - as said, this is a thread for the Support of Israel -

it's not even half time yet..

isreali missiles, palestinian missiles, american missiles, chinese misslies...all the same, and will never solve the problem.

I think he's hoping to impress Mr Shackleford. As usual a whole load of innocent children have been killed, some of whom were just walking out of school in the first round of bombings. More will follow tonight- very very sad.

think we all agree that an end to terroism is needed. dont think the answer is to bomb the hell out of anything and everything that moves. isnt that terroism anyway.....blow up often innocent people to make a point?

Is it not time you buggered off back to your precious other forum you run

I think he's hoping to impress Mr Shackleford. As usual a whole load of innocent children have been killed, some of whom were just walking out of school in the first round of bombings. More will follow tonight- very very sad.

Indeed, i totally agree - alas, people forget who started the attacks recently, it always seems that people love taking the side of the undergod - ooops i mean underdog, palestine this and palestine that.. I must admit, i've been there, and they were pretty nice people - shame about there Hamas leaders eh?

think we all agree that an end to terroism is needed. dont think the answer is to bomb the hell out of anything and everything that moves. isnt that terroism anyway.....blow up often innocent people to make a point?

It's not really terrorism, more david vs Goliath.... except this time - goliath is winning.

Is it not time you buggered off back to your precious other forum you run

Come on Scott, answer the man. Give him an educated argument to get his teeth into. I would live to know why you support Israeli air strikes and a possible land invasion. It was F-16's doing the bombing was it not? They are American planes are they not. So why are the Americans selling military weapons to Israel but don't ask for support in their foreign campaign's like they do us or just about any other country they sell to. Is Israel excempt in some way. Free to buy and execute use of but be unaccountable because of an excuse of threats and actions carried out some 60 years ago yet this country is still held accountable for actions took some 200 years ago ie slavery but that seems almost ok because it's us and not them.

So come up with something a bit better than telling the man to bugger off because he questions your comment. Give him a argument and take him on. Justify you opinion and let him justify his. It's called debate.

It could be argued that J is being deliberately controversial and lending his support to that which is truly unsupportable. Or we could argue that he is rooting for the only democracy in the region, the only country that allows women to work, be educated and kick *** in the region, the only country that is surrounded by hostile powers committed to its destruction in the region, the only country we could possibly count on when push came to shove in that region, the only country that subscribes to the Judaeo-Christian democratic beliefs that are the foundations of our freedom in that region, the only country whose people weren't dancing in the streets on 9/11 and 7/7 in that region, the only country who softened the blow of us failing to make the 94 World Cup by ensuring the same thing happened to the Frogs - I can understand backing Israel against murderous Islamists. Seems quite sensible to me.

Come on Scott, answer the man. Give him an educated argument to get his teeth into. I would live to know why you support Israeli air strikes and a possible land invasion. It was F-16's doing the bombing was it not? They are American planes are they not. So why are the Americans selling military weapons to Israel but don't ask for support in their foreign campaign's like they do us or just about any other country they sell to. Is Israel excempt in some way. Free to buy and execute use of but be unaccountable because of an excuse of threats and actions carried out some 60 years ago yet this country is still held accountable for actions took some 200 years ago ie slavery but that seems almost ok because it's us and not them.

So come up with something a bit better than telling the man to bugger off because he questions your comment. Give him a argument and take him on. Justify you opinion and let him justify his. It's called debate.

Well Israel have a better kit then Gaza also I have always had Jews down as having more panache.

My arguments are normally based around deranged views and don't have any substance at all.

Or we could argue that he is rooting for the only democracy in the region, the only country that allows women to work, be educated and kick *** in the region, the only country that is surrounded by hostile powers committed to its destruction in the region, the only country we could possibly count on when push came to shove in that region, the only country that subscribes to the Judaeo-Christian democratic beliefs that are the foundations of our freedom in that region, the only country whose people weren't dancing in the streets on 9/11 and 7/7 in that region,

I live in "that region" and can name a number of GCC countries where women are encouraged to work (even in Saudi now!) and where 9/11 and 7/7 were in no way celebrated. In the UAE you can be whatever religion you want and women are in powerful positions all over the place. There's also a real push to get women educated - actually generally speaking there is a lot of respect for women that you don't see in Britain anymore. It's normal to let women go ahead of you in a queue for example. Sheikh Zayed who founded the UAE is on record as having referred to Britain as "our mother" -- there are deep historical ties between us and a real connection with our royal family that I have seen with my own eyes (albeit it's Ponce Andrew who usually turns up here every few months.) Muslims live, think, love and laugh like the rest of us - they're Muslims because of where they were born; they're not all demonic psychopaths hell-bent on blowing us all up. When I see the pictures in Gaza I see ordinary kids in distress that look like the ones at my son's nursery - they don't know what Hamas is. I know the issue is extremely complex and I don't have the solution but it's not as clean cut as the good vs evil proposition you seem to be suggesting.....

I live in "that region" and can name a number of GCC countries where women are encouraged to work (even in Saudi now!) and where 9/11 and 7/7 were in no way celebrated. In the UAE you can be whatever religion you want and women are in powerful positions all over the place. There's also a real push to get women educated - actually generally speaking there is a lot of respect for women that you don't see in Britain anymore. It's normal to let women go ahead of you in a queue for example. Sheikh Zayed who founded the UAE is on record as having referred to Britain as "our mother" -- there are deep historical ties between us and a real connection with our royal family that I have seen with my own eyes (albeit it's Ponce Andrew who usually turns up here every few months.) Muslims live, think, love and laugh like the rest of us - they're Muslims because of where they were born; they're not all demonic psychopaths hell-bent on blowing us all up. When I see the pictures in Gaza I see ordinary kids in distress that look like the ones at my son's nursery - they don't know what Hamas is. I know the issue is extremely complex and I don't have the solution but it's not as clean cut as the good vs evil proposition you seem to be suggesting.....

Good points, well made, shame it's a load of bolleux. But good points though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back