• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The ? or ? Game

Leyton Orient if I have to. Mainly because I have links to East London.

Iraq or Afghanistan :D

Barbie Girl as Saturday Night reminds me of a god-awful lads holiday in Magaluf.

From The Young Ones: Rick or Neil? (Youngsters, please see below)

yogrp02.jpg

Blackadder 4 as the ending was sheer genius.... I still well up as they climb out of the trench to be cut down by a hail of German machine gun bullets and the fields of poppies merge onto the screen :(

Father Ted or Peep Show?

Father Ted every time, sheer comedy genius and really took the **** out of the Catholic religion!!!

Eastwood or collymore.

Father Ted. Whilst Peep Show is amusing, it is ultimately a child of its time and will begin to date quite quickly (in the manner of, say, Spaced). Father Ted works on the twin levels of the weirdness of a bunch of men (and Mrs. Doyle) on an island, but also a good deal of subtle satire at the Catholic Church. Father Ted will be watched and loved in 20 years time; as for Peep Show, they'll wonder what on earth that was all about.

*damn you, Dave Webb's Brain*

:p

Tough one. I'm going for Eastwood - controversial, I know; but Freddy has stayed with us longer and has ultimately won us two promotions. As much as I loved Stan as a player - and he was a genius - he was only with us for half a season. Ultimately, Freddy has done more for our club than Stan did.

France or Germany?

France. Nice country, good surroundings etc. Shame I can't speak the language. I'm fluent in German though!

Indie or Garage?

France just for their wonderful food stuffs!

Merde Hilary! Vous et un pain et La Derriere. (as you can see I can't speak it either :D )

Garage as I can't park my car in an "Indie". (WTF is the difference anyway)

On my continual Star Wars theme: Luke or Han?

Last edited:
Han, obviously. So, so, so much cooler than Luke. And he ends up with the bird, whilst Luke gets a camp android to hang out with.

Revels or M&Ms?

M&M's esp the peanut ones. So much nicer than revels.

Dolphins or Koalas?

dolphins - you can ride them

rough and fast, or slow and romantic?

Good call Matt. If you'd chosen Luke you'd clearly be a homosexual.

Not that there's anything wrong about that...

In answer to Hils' question: dolphins, clearly. Far more intelligent and far less spiteful than koalas, which can be right nasty buggers. Dophins are also native to British waters, whilst koalas only live in Australia, meaning that they're the ex-convicts of the animal kingdom.

*argh, johntosh has beaten me*

Slow and romantic. I presume we're talking about an evening meal, here....

Jelly Babies or Licorice Allsorts?

Dolphins You can't swim with a Koala.

Bath or shower.

Liquorice ....for the Variety

Crumbs, multiple posts!

Ok, so slow & romantic with Anna Kournikova, while eating a jellybaby and then having a bath with Myleene Klass (was that not an option?)

Shrimperzone or work :D ?

Last edited:
Back