• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Orient

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ April 14 2005,21:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 14 2005,19:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sussex Shrimper @ April 14 2005,19:04)]I hear they've got plenty of seats left from their allocation too - great fans, aren't they?
To be fair, if our positions were reversed, would we take that many up to Birdbrain Road for an evening game?

WS

oops.gif
Yes we would Mike and you bloody well know it.
Perhaps, Al. Perhaps not. Who knows? Us footy fans are fickle to say the least ...

WS

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sussex Shrimper @ April 14 2005,18:04)]Let's face it, with both West Ham and their second club having little chance of promotion they don't exactly have much to shout about, do they?

Sing when you're winning,
You only sing when you're winning...

I hear they've got plenty of seats left from their allocation too - great fans, aren't they?

smile.gif
We've got 100 tickets left Dickf_uck - not a bad away following for a team who have got nout all to play for...

Not many from Orient, maybe they can dish out violence and abuse at their own ground, but they cant take it at ours, interesting......
wink.gif

CMON U BLUES!!!!!

bring on the blues backlash, show some bouncebackablity
tounge.gif

There might not be many Orient fans on here but hopefully we can still 1000 or more fans tonight.

I'm probably the most pessimistic i've been all season about tonight can see us getting hammered.

Hopefully we will be able to sneak something tonight but I just cant see it, our best chance would be for Mackie to wind one of your players up and for whoever that is to be sent off but even if that happened I still wouldn't be confident

Anyway you should get promoted this season as I said on the Leyton Orient forum(http://www.leytonorient2.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=1) I would be VERY suprised if you didn't get promoted. Good luck for next season in League 1 next season I can see yourselfs establishing yourselfs as a League 1 team.

Lets just hope that we can slightly dent that promotion push tonight with 3 points(I can dream)

Chris

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 15 2005,10:30)]There might not be many Orient fans on here but hopefully we can still 1000 or more fans tonight.

I'm probably the most pessimistic i've been all season about tonight can see us getting hammered.

Hopefully we will be able to sneak something tonight but I just cant see it, our best chance would be for Mackie to wind one of your players up and for whoever that is to be sent off but even if that happened I still wouldn't be confident

Anyway you should get promoted this season as I said on the Leyton Orient forum(http://www.leytonorient2.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=1) I would be VERY suprised if you didn't get promoted. Good luck for next season in League 1 next season I can see yourselfs establishing yourselfs as a League 1 team.

Lets just hope that we can slightly dent that promotion push tonight with 3 points(I can dream)

Chris
Thanks..............But that must of hurt!

cool.gif

I hope we smash you illiterate West Ham wannabeeeees for 10. Why stop there?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 15 2005,08:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sussex Shrimper @ April 14 2005,18:04)]Let's face it, with both West Ham and their second club having little chance of promotion they don't exactly have much to shout about, do they?

Sing when you're winning,
You only sing when you're winning...

I hear they've got plenty of seats left from their allocation too - great fans, aren't they?

smile.gif
We've got 100 tickets left Dickf_uck - not a bad away following for a team who have got nout all to play for...
Hahaha - thanks, exactly what I was looking for!

It's interesting that your fans grumble amongst yourselves about your ****poor support but on here it's back to the usual Borient dragging of knuckles across a Burbery keyboard that we all know and love. I'll look forward to more of it next year too - no, hang on...

biggrin.gif

Back