• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kevin Hogg

President
Since I have been following The Shrimpers there have been various varieties of the "out" cry either from the stands or outside boardroom etc.
The ones I particularly recall:

Rubin Out
Rowley Out
Smith Out
Murphy Out
Jobson Out
Bate Out ....lol

Not heard a lot of Martin out at The Hall but read plenty on here.

Who else has been "OUT..ed"??

You really are losing the plot considering you claim to be a marketing and public relations "expert". Not exactly painting yourself in the best light IMHO

Since I have been following The Shrimpers there have been various varieties of the "out" cry either from the stands or outside boardroom etc.
The ones I particularly recall:

Rubin Out
Rowley Out
Smith Out
Murphy Out
Jobson Out
Bate Out ....lol

Not heard a lot of Martin out at The Hall but read plenty on here.

Who else has been "OUT..ed"??

You seem to have a strange fixation with the Boardroom. Why is that?

Rowley was not on the board, neither was Smith, Murphy or Dick Bate.

Is nothing to do with the boardroom...was a historical "out" thread.

Correct, I've seen them all over the years. But most of your posts seem to mention Ron Martin.

I give up.

Unless a thread is politically motivated in getting a change at the top..it is abused.

Cannot be bothered to argue with know alls any more.

I am reasonably certain that you will be going on and on and on and on about the same issue until somebody much more powerful within the structure decides it is right for change.

Keep supporting The Shrimpers and good luck all.

Don't you just love the period between seasons? I'm desperate for some decent interesting links so that you two do not have so much time to maul each other in public.

Don't you just love the period between seasons? I'm desperate for some decent interesting links so that you two do not have so much time to maul each other in public.
The trouble is the guy sent me a threatening PM so he has set himself up. The obsession with supporting RM is getting boring. I'm all for debate and differing views but sending threats via PM oversteps the mark.

The trouble is the guy sent me a threatening PM so he has set himself up. The obsession with supporting RM is getting boring. I'm all for debate and differing views but sending threats via PM oversteps the mark.

If that's the case, then forward it to a mod or owner to be dealt with.

Ok lets get back to the topic...all other stuff is being looked at by the Mods.

Love to know if or any directors still help out in the money stakes and running of the club, and how much they have tied up in the club:'(

remember hearing shepherd out & hudson....think p.brown has done a good job so far..

Love to know if or any directors still help out in the money stakes and running of the club, and how much they have tied up in the club:'(

The accounts will tell you .... oh, wait a minute, they haven't sent the shareholders the accounts for 2011/12 yet.

All this outcry about out cry is enough to make one cry out.

You missed out Anton Johnson out. He was technically never in as he had other people doing his dirty work for him but he almost sent the club out of business.

I'm pretty certain there were a few 'Johnson outs', especially after he nicked our savings......

Back