• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The packed lunch thread.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
As part of a recent economy drive I have started taking packeed lunches to work.

Today my sanwiches made it to 11:14am before I ate them - can anyone beat this.

Also, can anyone beat the lack of effort I invested to make them - peanut butter with each slice of bread folded in half - not cut with a knife?

As part of a recent economy drive I have started taking packeed lunches to work.

Also, can anyone beat the lack of effort I invested to make them - peanut butter with each slice of bread folded in half - not cut with a knife?

I did that yesterday with my peanut butter sarnie - I trust you didn't butter them beforehand?

Today - cheese and cucumber - I'm waiting until 12. Normally, because I have brekkie at half 6, I'm flagging by half 11.

The wife makes mine. I have as follows.

4 slices of bread with cheese ham and salad
1x can of 7 up (light)
1x Packet of Salted Hula Hoops
2x Ferro Roechets (Not sure why)

I wont allow myself to eat before 12 otherwise the afternoon becomes unbareable.

The wife makes mine. I have as follows.

4 slices of bread with cheese ham and salad
1x can of 7 up (light)
1x Packet of Salted Hula Hoops
2x Ferro Roechets (Not sure why)

I wont allow myself to eat before 12 otherwise the afternoon becomes unbareable.

But I thought you worked from Home..:confused:

Salami bagel (ate some), Orange, Apple, Banana - all gone already.
Had to pop to Asda to get something, Southern Fried Chicken wrap was the choice - Now gone, bit of an odd morning snack.

Luckily I have saved just over half of my bagel.

Lunch usually disappears about 12, from then on, I must live on coffee and chewing gum.

Afternoons usually become unbearable for me aswell. I've been saving the grub lately. So today I admit is a one off.

I can only last until about 12.20.

Got a salad with a selection of spicy meats and olives, lovingly made each evening by Mrs Pubey. Along with an apple, a bag of Twiglets and a Diet Coke.

In honour of Francis Laurent and JFC, Tuesday's lunch had a distinct French flair to it: half a baguette with camembert. People harsher than myself may compare the effort I invested (baguette was torn rather than cut, didn't bother with any butter etc) to the effort put in by la coeur of the relegation side, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Hey Chaps!

Chopped up pepperami in a beef and tomato pot noodle, with dollops of dairylea in it, using pickled onion monster munch as a 'spoon'.
I'd demolished this by 10:30 along with a rather splendid G&T.

Kind Regards

Sausage, egg and chips for me today don't start work 'til 2 though. The joys of shift work!

Last edited:
Been making tuna & pasta salads recently and cutting out the bread for lunch. Today I failed and had an Asda Chicken & Bacon salad, crisps and a yoghurt granola.

Same here, problem is i've had ham and philadelphia for the last 4 days.

Folded over peanut butter sandwiches for me too today. They taste better if you fold them over instead of cutting them!

Unfortunately because I never ate any breakfast they had been eaten by 10:40. I'm now starving and regretting the error of my ways. Arse!

Back