• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The People's Vote

Peoples Vote

• Leave (May's Deal)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Leave (No Deal)

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Remain

Votes: 28 45.9%

• Total voters
You will have to ask maninasuitcase he was the one that posted it. Just reminding people when he trolls me on various posts......After all you cant rely on moderators

No I am not trolling you, I just point stuff that you make up, which happens an awful lot.

lets go back to the time you claimed members of shrimperzone helped pseudofiles escape justice. Still waiting for your apology on that one. Oh no, you claimed the mods made you retract the apology, silly me.

then there was the claim you had evidence of Jill Dando's killer was given to you by a police officer. I'm well surprised you didn't pass on this evidence to bring a killer to justice. Could it be you just made that up?

Then there was the claim that left wingers hate women. Challenged by another member of shrimperzone to prove it, but there is no reply.

Time and again I have asked you to back up you claims all you have posted is some rubbish rom a keyboard warrior.

You seem to have forgotten that you mentioned you will be joining other democracy deniers to try and stop a legal Brexit support march.

Still it must be fun joining all the other Soros paid protesters. Tell me do you dress in black and cover your face ?

George Soros pays protesters? Great, I'm at a loose end on Sunday and could do with a extra couple of quid what with Christmas round the corner.

Got a number?

Referendum should be re run if only because the leave campaign was illegal.

Both sides broke the rules, but you're only hearing complaints from the side that lost.
For example....
the £9million that the government spent sending every UK household a glossy booklet. Entitled ‘Why the Government believes voting to remain in the EU is the best decision for the UK’, it outlined the terrible consequences that would allegedly follow if we failed to follow their instructions.

And it turns out we could go further. That government intervention for Remain not only dwarfed anything on the Leave side – it also apparently broke the EU’s referendum rules. The Venice Commission report is the European Council’s rulebook on holding free and fair referendums. It clearly states that ‘the public authorities (national, regional, local) must not influence the outcome of the vote by excessive, one-sided campaigning. The use of public funds by the authorities for campaigning purposes must be prohibited.’

As a staunch remainer all I can say is:

The UK voted as a whole to leave the EU, so leave we must.
Unfortunately the current government have managed to come up with a deal that is technically leaving but is nothing like was envisaged in 2016. They have burned up the two years of prep time so leaving without a deal would now be calamitous.
The current government have broken Brexit.

George Soros pays protesters? Great, I'm at a loose end on Sunday and could do with a extra couple of quid what with Christmas round the corner.

Got a number?

You can look it up if you like, I doubt you will. Remember our chat about oil?

As a staunch remainer all I can say is:

The UK voted as a whole to leave the EU, so leave we must.
The UK 'as a whole' didn't vote to leave. We (Westminster England) are dragging Northern Ireland and Scotland along for the ride. Those countries voted by a greater proportion to remain than England did to leave.

but where do I send my invoice?

All jokes aside, I have genuinely thought you must be paid opposition at times.

I'm sure your aware that the security forces do infiltrate protest groups. Remember the cases were an undercover agent married and had children with some Green activist.

Soros does his own thing around the world because he wants to divide. He funded Gina Miller.

That's why they approached TR in prison and offered him a deal to spy on other so called "far right activists". He said no so he was put in solitary for 22 weeks.....The legal limit is 4 weeks in Britain.

All jokes aside, I have genuinely thought you must be paid opposition at times.

I'm sure your aware that the security forces do infiltrate protest groups. Remember the cases were an undercover agent married and had children with some Green activist.

Soros does his own thing around the world because he wants to divide. He funded Gina Miller.

That's why they approached TR in prison and offered him a deal to spy on other so called "far right activists". He said no so he was put in solitary for 22 weeks.....The legal limit is 4 weeks in Britain.
I fund groups I support rather than finance coming the other way.

In the 90's a little old lady in Benfleet whose home I used to visit for Labour meetings was still hearing that telltale click on her phone that indicated her phone was being tapped. She suspected it was related to CND membership.

There was an expose in a Scottish newspaper last week about £2m of tax funds being used by the government on a taskforce set up to smear Labour via social media. It was employing ex-secret service. The story hasn't hit the mainstream media.

And apparently the funds needed to pay for surveillance of far right terrorists has now reached similar levels to those spend keeping an eye on suspected Islamists. This maybe because the far right plot to murder politicians and other people in the public eye rather than the public in general.

Got a number?

I'm in as well. More than happy to tip stuff over and put a few windows through for cash.

I fund groups I support rather than finance coming the other way.

In the 90's a little old lady in Benfleet whose home I used to visit for Labour meetings was still hearing that telltale click on her phone that indicated her phone was being tapped. She suspected it was related to CND membership.

Maybe she had a really **** phone/connection?

I've resisted going on this forum for a while but this 'People's Vote' campaign really gets my goat.

Even the name 'People's Vote' is an insult. Just call it what it is, which is a second referendum for people who still can't accept the result of the first. If there was such a vote (which I don't think there will) it would be a travesty of democracy. I would much prefer no deal.

I've resisted going on this forum for a while but this 'People's Vote' campaign really gets my goat.

Even the name 'People's Vote' is an insult. Just call it what it is, which is a second referendum for people who still can't accept the result of the first. If there was such a vote (which I don't think there will) it would be a travesty of democracy. I would much prefer no deal.

The People's Vote will be the third referendum, not the second.

Back