• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Pixies Acoustic

Ulysses

Manager
For all those that have Sky+ on Anytime TV until Saturday is a recent live Pixies gig at Newport Folk Festival in the US. Very good, loads of old classics of course including Here Comes Your Man, Monkey Gone to Heaven and Is She Weird. 90mins in duration.

For all those that have Sky+ on Anytime TV until Saturday is a recent live Pixies gig at Newport Folk Festival in the US. Very good, loads of old classics of course including Here Comes Your Man, Monkey Gone to Heaven and Is She Weird. 90mins in duration.

Cheers Ulysses, I love Pixies.

I've got Sky+, but which channel was this set on? I don't subscribe to Sky Arts or any of the music channels...

Put your planner on, hit the red button and it's under the list of shows you can see at any time. Modern technoligy eh?

Put your planner on, hit the red button and it's under the list of shows you can see at any time. Modern technoligy eh?

But that only works with the channels you subscribe to doesn't it? I'm fairly sure that as I don't subscribe to the movies package I can't see the films that are on Anytime.

But that only works with the channels you subscribe to doesn't it? I'm fairly sure that as I don't subscribe to the movies package I can't see the films that are on Anytime.

No mate, I don't subscribe to Sky Arts either but it's playing in the background as I type (the joys of "working" from home :) )

No mate, I don't subscribe to Sky Arts either but it's playing in the background as I type (the joys of "working" from home :) )

Nice one. So when I get back home tonight I'll have that, plus three episodes of The Wire, The Take and Flight of the Conchords all waiting for me. Yum yum.

seen it,nowt wrong with the pixies.

After watching it, i tell you what they love playing live and they definitely want to record something new (waiting on Frank Black i presume). Just watch Kim Deal and her expressions!!!!

After watching it, i tell you what they love playing live and they definitely want to record something new (waiting on Frank Black i presume). Just watch Kim Deal and her expressions!!!!

I hope you're are right! Can it be saved on Sky+ & watched later? I don't have Sky+, but my better half does.

The best live band ever!

Just seen on Facebook they're on tour again! Tickets on sale July 3rd....

OCTOBER
1 IRELAND DUBLIN OLYMPIA
2 IRELAND DUBLIN OLYMPIA

4 SCOTLAND GLASGOW SECC – HALL 4

7 ENGLAND LONDON BRIXTON ACADEMY
8 ENGLAND LONDON BRIXTON ACADEMY
9 ENGLAND LONDON BRIXTON ACADEMY

Back