• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

cluniemore

The Wee Birdie
A wee birdie told me that the manager is totally committed to restructuring the club and is confident that he will have his second in command learning his trade.

Thanks daughter of Luggy, now if you could just have a word and see if he can lure a certain F Eastwood back down to the hall for a month or two...

A wee birdie told me that the manager is totally committed to restructuring the club and is confident that he will have his second in command learning his trade.

Restructuring the club, as opposed to the team, sounds an almost Herculean task. Good luck.

I don't think wickfordtilly is a Southend Utd fan at all, he a fan of scums from the A12 and want to see us fails.

It doesn't say which club he is commited to restructuring....

in a free society you dont all have to tow the party line, I dont want sturrock here as manager or his idiot boy as a player, simple and straight forward, I respect your opinion if you really think he is the messiah, but not for me, 1 quick question, for you to answer. why are the fans staying away, is itthe football being played or the costs or martins regime,?? if as I suspect for a lot of ppl its answer number 1, then I am not on my own, but deep down you know that anyway

in a free society you dont all have to tow the party line, I dont want sturrock here as manager or his idiot boy as a player, simple and straight forward, I respect your opinion if you really think he is the messiah, but not for me, 1 quick question, for you to answer. why are the fans staying away, is itthe football being played or the costs or martins regime,?? if as I suspect for a lot of ppl its answer number 1, then I am not on my own, but deep down you know that anyway

He is not the messiah - just a naughty boy :winking:

Back