• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

KrustyTheKray

President
Just wanna say how much i enjoyed the entertainment before saturday's game!

The Blue's Brothers were excellent i thought and didn't mime!
I thought it was funny when one of them joined in with Maher, Bentley and Nicolau during one of their runs to the West Stand and back
biggrin.gif

It was good having Uniting Nations there too, thought their second song was good (especially as he got the mic working).

I thought the music played over the tannoy was great too, especially the tune they played (i've heard a few times before at games) which sounded like a movie track, a bit like Lord Of The Rings! What is this tune?

The regular tune they play is also good, which is a bit like a marching tune that gets quicker. What is this tune? Anyone got any ideas?? I want to get it.

The Kill Bill Tune sounded good before kick off too!

I really enjoyed saturday, especially as the game was excellent too!

Usually sit in the West but opted for the South Upper as couldn't get my regular tickets in the West due to the large numbers! But it did make a change, felt so much atmosphere in the South Upper! Highly Enjoyable!

Would be good if SUFC gave the fans a chance to request a song to be played before the game or at half time! Thought the tannoy songs have improved lately!!

What about it then Scriv's? My one to request would be Mr Brightside by The Killers, totally uplifting and would sound great before a game!

UP THE BLUES!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Jan. 31 2005,22:20)]It was good having Uniting Nations there too, thought their second song was good (especially as he got the mic working).
You mean especially as he turned the mic on.
oops.gif
You'd have imagined that he would've checked before he went on, but no.
wink.gif

Anyway, forget that, the Blue Belles in 2 different skimpy outfits on a cold day, pre game, was the highlight.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Jan. 31 2005,22:20)]The regular tune they play is also good, which is a bit like a marching tune that gets quicker.  What is this tune?  Anyone got any ideas?? I want to get it.
I think the one you mean is Bolero from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack.

I think our pre-match and halftime entertainment is better than anyone elses in the division, even when you go to higher league matches they don't provide any other form of entertainment at all. Even family days aside we have a live PA on the pitch and the Blue Belles so well done and I'm kinda proud that we go to that extra effort. Keep it up lads!

PLEASE, change the goalscoring music. At least for Eastwood goal's give us 'Papa's got a brand new pigbag!'
PLEASE

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ Jan. 31 2005,23:02)]PLEASE, change the goalscoring music. At least for Eastwood goal's give us 'Papa's got a brand new pigbag!'
PLEASE
Why that song? Whats the relevence?

No No No The D.J. Otzi is great!!

HEYYYYY HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY BABY OOOOO ARRRHHHH!

I wanna know....................!

Its excellent!

Great to hear on the radio when they play the highlights of the game on BBC ESSEX!

UP THE BLUES!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Jan. 31 2005,23:40)]No No No The D.J. Otzi is great!!

HEYYYYY HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY BABY OOOOO ARRRHHHH!

I wanna know....................!

Its excellent!

Great to hear on the radio when they play the highlights of the game on BBC ESSEX!

UP THE BLUES!
This one does have a certain ring about it and the relevance is spot on.

Hey Baby, Oooh, Arrrh, D'you wanna be my girl?

simply because that's what they play like...

Hat, Coat, Whoosh!
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Jan. 31 2005,22:20)]It was good having Uniting Nations there too
Glad I missed them. They'll have to write their own songs or do an unplugged before I listen to them. Fair play to the club for getting them in though, whatever my views it was a bit of a coup

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jai @ Feb. 01 2005,11:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Jan. 31 2005,22:20)]It was good having Uniting Nations there too
Glad I missed them. They'll have to write their own songs or do an unplugged before I listen to them. Fair play to the club for getting them in though, whatever my views it was a bit of a coup
When he was given a microphone that worked, he didn't do a bad job at all.

In fairness Saturday was a family day and the important thing was to put bums on seats, and hopefully keep them coming back.

I thought the pre-match entertainment was spot-on and the club/organisers should be highly commended. Hopefully the team's performance will ensure that at least 20% of the curious and floaters will come back on a more regular basis.

To be honest, if some of them fans don't come back they can't like football. We were sooo good that day, enough to win over any curious/new fans surely. The interesting bit will be whether they come back after a performance like some of the early part of the Wignall day - shudder.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ Jan. 31 2005,23:02)]PLEASE, change the goalscoring music. At least for Eastwood goal's give us 'Papa's got a brand new pigbag!'
PLEASE
Well I think the goal tune is fine for the moment anyway.

But on another note, you cannot have individuals songs for players, it has to be a team song.

I like Hey Baby, extremely catchy and everyone around me sings it when we are jumping up and down.

Yeah the marching song you're after is 'Bolero' which is an instrumental played during the final credits of the movie Moulin Rouge.

Does anybody know the song that follows straight on from that, the one the lads run out onto the pitch to? It kinda sounds like Gladiators... (and I DON'T mean 2 Unlimited's, 'Get Ready for this')

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Feb. 01 2005,12:56)]Yeah the marching song you're after is 'Bolero' which is an instrumental played during the final credits of the movie Moulin Rouge.

Does anybody know the song that follows straight on from that, the one the lads run out onto the pitch to? It kinda sounds like Gladiators... (and I DON'T mean 2 Unlimited's, 'Get Ready for this')
Is it "Get Ready For This"?

tounge.gif

Back