• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Prophet of Doom,

Fat Bastid

Coach
Steve Tilson decided to take a break and leave the team clearout to PoD. So here is what I did with the team.......

Flahavan - Just sign the bloody contract or else! 1 year.
Robinson - Out - Not good enough!
Nicolau - Given contract which he has accepted!
Stuart - Give you six months to sort it mate!
Jenkins - Sorry, out!
Warren - New contract. 2 years.
Cort - New contract
McSweeney - Gone!
Jupp - Already sorted.
Wilson - Sorry, out!
Hunt - Sign here please young man! 2 years.
Pettefer - Sorted.
Gower - Sorted.
Bentley - Sorted.
Maher - Sign - 2 year deal.
Odunsi - retired.
Smith - Signed 2 year deal.
S Clark - Bye bye!
Dudfield - Sorted.
Kightly - Sorted.
Corbett - Six months to sort it out!
Bramble - 6 months to impress, if not - Transfer list.
Husbands -As above.
Broughton - As above.Score more goals please!
Constantine - Offered 2 year deal, 1 month to sign and keep your agent away from me!

PoD has the power!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Ron Martin's gone on holiday and asked me to be Head Honco for a fortnight,on your basis we could have 11 players going within the next week due to your unfair demands,especially 6 months to sort them self out,poor Leke you have retired,and Flavs sign or else leaves us without a keeper as Robbo is shown the door.
We are now back to Wiggys days where we have to find another squad of players to gell for the coming season.

On those terms Ive terminated your contract,your fired,don't darken the Hall again even as a summariser for BBC Essex,and take Warren with you,his injury record doesn't warrant a two year deal,especially as you have retired Leke
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ May 10 2004,10:37)]On those terms Ive terminated your contract,your fired,don't darken the Hall again even as a summariser for BBC Essex
I've taken the reigns at BBC Essex as my manager battles against a Pizza addiction.

Please don't bother sending in your application

Well who told you Im allowing BBC Essex to report on our games home and away,I might sell the rights to Talk Sport or Radio Five live,so there !!!!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ May 10 2004,10:37)]Ron Martin's gone on holiday and asked me to be Head Honco for a fortnight,on your basis we could have 11 players going within the next week due to your unfair demands,especially 6 months to sort them self out,poor Leke you have retired,and Flavs sign or else leaves us without a keeper as Robbo is shown the door.
We are now back to Wiggys days where we have to find another squad of players to gell for the coming season.

On those terms Ive terminated your contract,your fired,don't darken the Hall again even as a summariser for BBC Essex,and take Warren with you,his injury record doesn't warrant a two year deal,especially as you have retired Leke  
biggrin.gif
sh*t!

Another Manager bites the dust!
biggrin.gif

Leke retired himself, I had no part in it actually as for the rest well it was simply IMHO!
biggrin.gif

I'm off down the Job Centre as I understand a certain club in London is looking for a new manager!

How do you spell Abramovich?
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ May 10 2004,11:01)]Well who told you Im allowing BBC Essex to report on our games home and away,I might sell the rights to Talk Sport or Radio Five live,so there !!!!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif
They're not interested.  That's why we'll get it for free

(In fact, as almost everyone pays TV license, you'll probably be paying us instead)

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ May 10 2004,11:03)]I'm off down the Job Centre as I understand a certain club in London is looking for a new manager!

How do you spell Abramovich?
laugh.gif
With your culling approach to players and 'brand new squad' mentality, you'd be perfectly suited. Not sure your coaching credentials match up to what they want.

If not another London (ish) chappy may want you in as long as you don't allow an FA cup run to destroy your playoff aspirations.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ May 10 2004,10:37)]We are now back to Wiggys days where we have to find another squad of players to gell for the coming season.
What!

I have left us with 1st Team Keeper, 4 Dedicated Defenders, 5 midfielders an 7 Forwards!

Not a bad squad to start with just need a couple of midfield wide men and a couple of utility men and it would have been sorted.

But it is not to be!
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ May 10 2004,11:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ May 10 2004,10:37)]We are now back to Wiggys days where we have to find another squad of players to gell for the coming season.
What!

I have left us with 1st Team Keeper, 4 Dedicated Defenders, 5 midfielders an 7 Forwards!

Not a bad squad to start with just need a couple of midfield wide men and a couple of utility men and it would have been sorted.

But it is not to be!
sad.gif
Quite right, or there again we could keep all the marginal players and make a big push for 16th.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ May 10 2004,11:17)]Quite right, or there again we could keep all the marginal players and make a big push for 16th.
Thanks for your support Mick!

Too many people on here bury their heads in the sand!

As shown in the last two home games when up against medoicre opposition, some of our players sometimes lack the will to win!

Let's wait and see who Tilly keeps!

You only gave Flavs a one year contract/sign or else.
He wanted two year deal so has now gone,you got rid of Robbo so thats makes no keeper in your squad,all the 6 months have left for pastures new,so thats shot your squad to pieces.

Sorry POD my decision is final,takes me to the Football managers union
tounge.gif

Bigdel aka RM for two weeks

Wrong again,my flash meals are on the proceeds from fans we don't register on the match day gate
wink.gif

Back