• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Pub - What would you do if you found over £250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irate Ian

Members
To The Moderators:

May I suggest this thread be reviewed as quickly as possible

Last edited:
Sorry Ian, I don't see a problem with it whatsoever. Seany T said he found some money, tried to return it to someone and posed a moral dilemma to people on the board. As many seem to have said "give it back" as "keep it" as their opinion.

What seems most important to me is that the finder of the money plans to hand it in.

Turns out it's £500. That's a lotta cash. I think knowing me I'll hand it in. But I'm tempted not to...

Yeah, when I thought it was around the £150 mark I was vaguely tempted to keep it. But now its this kind of sum, I'm going to have to hand it in as my conscience is far too big a burden to aggravate.

I thought it'd make an interesting morality thread

I agree with SBH 100%..you are trying to make a Mountain out of a Molehill Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back