• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

the real footbal factory on bravo???

Has anyone seen this?

I've seen a couple now but there was one on last night about fenerbache and galatasray (spelt wrong). It was by far the worst one, it showed their game against leeds where two leeds fans were killed. I've got no love loss for leeds but no one wants to see that. it was totally disgusting. they should have been out of the uefa cup but instead were aloud to play arsenal in the final and do exactly the same again and stap numerous arsenal fans.

Some of the scenes were really terrible and i felt really sorry for leeds.

The program is actually pretty good but this particular one was by far one of the worst although the one in rio was really bad aswell.

i saw one on argentinian football teams, their firms were allowd to walk onto the pitch before the game and they were good mates with the chairman!!!

when they arrived off the coacch for an away game they got a better reception than the team!!!!

Seen all the english ones, they were ok, If I remember rightly they did not go to any games with these 'firms' or see them in action just met up with them and talked about 'avin it wiv spurs--- insert team of your choice

the english ones were crap conpared to the international ones.

The international ones are really good. One of them I think it was Zagreb takes things a bit too far where they tell a story of raping one of the opposition fans when he wouldn't spit on the grave of one of his own fans. They all seemed proud of it and have even made a chat about it. Other than that one thought the series was really good even if the bloke that presents it is a muppet, although he's now been to some of the top games in the world, lucky git.

i saw one on argentinian football teams, their firms were allowd to walk onto the pitch before the game and they were good mates with the chairman!!!

when they arrived off the coacch for an away game they got a better reception than the team!!!!

I see this one. Mental wasnt it

Whilst I may not condone the practises of such fans, it does prove that the passion of English football has long disappeared - if it existed at all.

Matty, if you think the Turkish one was mad, wait until you see the Polish one, the rival sets of fans from Krakow are totally unreal in terms of how far they go in the name & honour of their teams!

Wait until you see the Latvian one - their hoolies regularly set fire to themselves in the stands and then launch eachother into the away end via huge catapults as human fireballs.

They are loved and respected throughout Latvia as great men, hence the fireball is often considered to be the unofficial mascot of the Lavian people.

Good to see people still smashing the ****e out of each other abroad...

have a look at some of the meets on youtube if they are still going. russia springs to mind also.

danny dyer is everything that i hate about life itself, he is a clueless plumb who believes he's ''proper naughty'' cos he acted the part of a football lad....mug

Back