• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ Sep. 20 2006,17:19)]Are you a Southend top lad CS J?
i'm not tall enough..

the next question is...

is Mrs P a southend top lad?
rock.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Sep. 20 2006,17:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 20 2006,17:14)]shut up slipperpuke..
No offence intended, mate. Just thought you'd appreciate a good fish!
laugh.gif

no worries.. all friendly really...
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elmo putney @ Sep. 20 2006,17:31)]Cs J is to football violence what Pee Wee Herman is to movies !!  
laugh.gif
what i where a suit and bow tie... and push a red bike... (well not up hills anyway)
glare.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 20 2006,17:25)]the next question is...

is Mrs P a southend top lad?
rock.gif

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
Of course not!! Football hooliganism is b******s!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 20 2006,16:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 20 2006,16:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Sep. 20 2006,16:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 20 2006,16:01)]yes.. you are

and i think you'll find your wrong as well..
On which count?
you think burly blokes between 20-50 stone windows with families and children on?
They appear to in Hull, at the very least - there were numerous stories of the Trust coaches being attacked by Hull "fans" (presumably, just the sorts of people looked at in the programme last night).

The Trust coaches contained, so far as I know, plenty of women and kids.

So yes, I reckon the original post is correct.

Matt
Having said that Matt it did contain me too!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 20 2006,17:01)]yes.. you are

and i think you'll find your wrong as well..
Interesting to read why you feel Slipperduke is wrong, J ... considering your exclamations of a few weeks ago!!

laugh.gif

I saw one of these programs about london clubs a while back.. Danny Dyer was talking to the various 'top boys'.. that black fella from West Ham, Millwall, Chelsea, Qpr.. as th eprogram progressed his mickney accent just got worse and worse.. By the time he got to Spurs i could barely understand him.. Also his walk got more and more outrageous as his feet went into 'Ten to Two' swagger mode. I wouldn't be surpried if his last scrap was at school..

Watched a few of the programs and it makes for midly amusing TV. Dyer is a prize bellend though.

I think they should've made the programme with Brian Sewell as the presenter instead. I would've loved to see him go to that Burnley pub and destroy them with one of his withering diatribes.

Yes i must admit that Danny Dyer really mugfs himself off o that programme in a bit way and it is rather cringworthy.

Back