• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Refugees Xmas gig 23rd Dec

moneypit23

Coach
Yes, its that "shameless plug" time again. Th Refugees are playing their usual Riga Xmas gig on Saturday 23rd Dec. Tickets are £7 and usually it's a sell out, so if you want any please let me know and I'll get them to you (cash on delivery).

For anybody that doesn't know the band we do a mix of old and new covers including the Who, Chili Peppers, Paul Weller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and Santana. Can't remember any of the other songs at the mo, which is a bit of a bitch as I'm the guitarist!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Dec. 05 2006,10:12)]I liked it when you were in Bar Lambs
Is that cos it was free entry?!
cool.gif

Glad you enjoyed it Scott.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (moneypit23 @ Dec. 05 2006,08:47)]Can't remember any of the other songs at the mo, which is a bit of a bitch as I'm the guitarist!
I've heard you; most of the time you can't remember them on the night either!!
laugh.gif

Only joking. They're none too shabby. I can recommend them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (moneypit23 @ Dec. 05 2006,08:47)]Yes, its that "shameless plug" time again.  Th Refugees are playing their usual Riga Xmas gig on Saturday 23rd Dec.  Tickets are £7 and usually it's a sell out, so if you want any please let me know and I'll get them to you (cash on delivery).

For anybody that doesn't know the band we do a mix of old and new covers including the Who, Chili Peppers, Paul Weller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and Santana.  Can't remember any of the other songs at the mo, which is a bit of a bitch as I'm the guitarist!
Some of your covers from 5 or 6 years ago will be played maybe...Turning Japanese was always banging, as well as the Steelers wheels track

[b said:
Quote[/b] (davewebbsbrain @ Dec. 13 2006,16:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (moneypit23 @ Dec. 05 2006,08:47)]Yes, its that "shameless plug" time again. Th Refugees are playing their usual Riga Xmas gig on Saturday 23rd Dec. Tickets are £7 and usually it's a sell out, so if you want any please let me know and I'll get them to you (cash on delivery).

For anybody that doesn't know the band we do a mix of old and new covers including the Who, Chili Peppers, Paul Weller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and Santana. Can't remember any of the other songs at the mo, which is a bit of a bitch as I'm the guitarist!
Some of your covers from 5 or 6 years ago will be played maybe...Turning Japanese was always banging, as well as the Steelers wheels track
Neither of those, sorry. "Radar Love" is still in there, along with "Won't get fooled again", "Make me Smile" and a few other old chestnuts. We've got a lot of different numbers now from various eras just to keep it a bit fresh.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (statski77 @ Dec. 22 2006,08:43)]Glad to see you've grown a mullet esp for the gig Mike
biggrin.gif
Cheeky git! The missus is always on at me to grow it a bit longer. Keeps her happy.
cool.gif

Back