• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The released player list

Andy_S

Member of the Barry Corr Fan Club
The PFA Site

This years Players Transfer Directory has been put up on The PFA's site today, although I've noticed that we've currently got Mel Capleton on the transfer list! So it's not completely accurate!
laugh.gif

So we can now all speculate when Tilly mentions we're trying to sign someone. My money is on this new striker in the Echo today being either Phil Jevons, or Richard Walker.
wink.gif

Fancy signing up as Ranieri or something?
biggrin.gif

Adrian Forbes?
Eugene Dadi?
Graeme Jones!!!!!
laugh.gif

Isiah Rankin?
Kevin Dearden?

Sorry not mentioning names taht could come, coz I know nothing just names I know...
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ June 01 2004,20:16)]Mark Rawle on the list as well
rock.gif
Mark Rawle?         G   E    R        
                    G                    O
                U                / \          F
            B                   |\_|             F
                                |--|
                                |   |
                             _ |==|_
                         _  / \|   |/ \
                        / \|   |   |   ||\
                       |   |   |   |   | \>
                       |   |   |   |   |   \
                       | -   -   -   - |)   )
                       |                   /
                        \                 /
                         \               /
                           \           /
                            |         |

there is craig holloway the arsenal gk on there,kuffour the torquay striker who was very good against us and john murphy the striker for blackpool who scored very earlier on against us could all be worth a look along with emerson boyce.

The 2 Carlisle forwards are on the list, Foran and Duffield. Thought they were ok or am i getting mixed up?
rock.gif

Duffield is a about 60 - Foran is interesting a few clubs.

Dadi has signed a 2-year deal at Tranmere.

Cannot see John Murphy leaving Blackpool, a certainly not for a Div 3 club.

Isiah Rankin has also signed for a non-league club I saw on Teletext the other week (Margate?)

Take that list with the peverbial pinch...

There's quite a few players who hjave been given contracts by their clubs but have yet to sign , like Leon Cort and Kevin Maher etc so its not a concise list.
Wouldn't mind Stuart Nethercott but I doubt we could tempt him down here.

Peter Beagrie's experienced...he's gotta be older than me!

Hows aboput Paul Weller from Brighton? that'd keep Javea shrimper happy!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ June 02 2004,07:52)]There's quite a few players who hjave been given contracts by their clubs but have yet to sign , like Leon Cort and Kevin Maher etc so its not a concise list.
Wouldn't mind Stuart Nethercott but I doubt we could tempt him down here.

Peter Beagrie's experienced...he's gotta be older than me!

Hows aboput Paul Weller from Brighton? that'd keep Javea shrimper happy!
Think Nethercott has signed for Tony Adams at Wycombe and Peter Beagrie is about to sign a 2yr at Darlington...

Paul Weller is quality tho, didnt know he was at Brighton - feels like he has been at Burnley forever...

The 2 Carlisle forwards are on the list, Foran and Duffield. Thought they were ok or am i getting mixed up?

We DO NOT want Foran.  That man is out & out trouble.  Remember when he got sent off at York or somewhere & then proceeded to start a punch-up in the Director's box.  He'd bring back the booze culture to the club within a matter of weeks & end up chinning somebody.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ June 01 2004,23:17)]David Lee's on there
Bring him back!!

biggrin.gif

Seriously, I can't imagine he'd cost that much in terms of wages... surely he's worth the gamble?

Matt

Millwall have released (yesterday)a certain Cherno Samba who having been sniffed at by Leeds, Manu and shown interest by others was said not to have progreesed as much has hoped.
I reckon there's an uncut diamond striker there with something to prove and given that chance could be a fantastic proposition.

My fees are very small Tilly, in fact I will probably just bung the finders fee into the Trust, go on give the guy a ring.

but it also says that melvin capleton is on a free transfer but still with us!!
rock.gif

Back