• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The relegation mini-league

Today's game don't really change much. We'll be 5 or 6 back, two games either way. Barrow win likely best result though.

Today's game don't really change much. We'll be 5 or 6 back, two games either way. Barrow win likely best result though.
yep - surely you'd be better to be 5 behind them with a game in hand - instead of 6 behind us having played a game more - you also want us safe before you play us and our goalscorers maybe rested...

having read that i wish we could stick about 10 past them today to even the goal differences up between you and them.... what a knob that guy seams to be...

Thanks for that Barrow Fan. In other news, I understand your club brought in a load of new players in January, and promptly furloughed the players you didn't think were good enough and left taxpayers to pick up the bill. People in glass houses .....

Not really interested in what happens today because whatever happens we will still go with the same tactics with zero threat upfront in our games.

I’ve pretty much lost interest in the relegation mini-league after Saturday. We can’t even raise our game with so much at stake at home to a mid-table side who played a few days earlier & had to travel 350 miles. What’s the point. We could play for a month and not score. I think any remaining hope I allowed myself to have disappeared with the pen miss.

I’ve pretty much lost interest in the relegation mini-league after Saturday. We can’t even raise our game with so much at stake at home to a mid-table side who played a few days earlier & had to travel 350 miles. What’s the point. We could play for a month and not score. I think any remaining hope I allowed myself to have disappeared with the pen miss.
If results go their way today and they win tomorrow Carlisle will be in the play offs so I wouldn’t exactly call them mid table. But either way for us all hope is pretty much gone.

Oh look, Grimsby change manager and find a journeyman striker and they start climbing...we stuck with Coco thr clown and the biggest staffing team in lower league history and punted Simpson out the door....well done Ron....well done

Every time we’ve wanted Barrow to stay behind they’ve gone on to draw/win. Today will probably be the day when they don’t ****ing do anything.

Oh look, Grimsby change manager and find a journeyman striker and they start climbing...we stuck with Coco thr clown and the biggest staffing team in lower league history and punted Simpson out the door....well done Ron....well done
Is this the same Grimsby who are currently 24th and are 7 points off safety?

Back