• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Trust you to pop up, he was over the limit, he killed 2 kids, he was convicted, get back to Carrow road!
I can't see us signing him so does it really matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back, very promising, no hoof ball all on the deck. 2 trialists looked decent although bit of a smokescreen because so did Prosser. No need for the murderer McCormack as Bentley looked better than Collis, Evans and Spildy. Star of the show good to have him back Sawyer, and even old mother Johnson looked a decent player, gotta go have a sit down!

He certainly butchered enough passes in his time with us and probably killed a few pensioners with stray shots that ended up in Victoria Avenue/Shakespeare Drive, but surely that's a bit harsh? Swindon are still welcome to him though.

Trust you to pop up, he was over the limit, he killed 2 kids, he was convicted, get back to Carrow road!
I will happily go back to Carrow Road if your Sun reader Lynchmob mentality is the norm at Roots Hall

I will happily go back to Carrow Road if your Sun reader Lynchmob mentality is the norm at Roots Hall

Are you happy that he wasn't just over the limit but as a well paid footballer didn't bother to get any insurance either, yes or no?

Are you happy that he wasn't just over the limit but as a well paid footballer didn't bother to get any insurance either, yes or no?

Of course I'm not happy? Don't see how that's relevant. The whole incident is sickening.

Would the 2 kids have survived then, if he had been insured? I've been through my Direct Line policy and I can't find a section on that. Something about hire cars, something about covering travel expenses, nothing about ressurecting dead children though. Maybe I should of compared the market?

EDIT - sorry back to topic now. this character is clearly on the wind up...

Last edited by a moderator:
That was meant for resident lawyer Norwich Shrimper!

Wiggy - you have been PM'd, since your post was clearly defamatory.

Please don't make me lock this thread. A murderer, quite plainly, is a person convicted of murder (or anything worse than murder, e.g. genocide), and no one else. Please get your facts right before making such specious and dangerous allegations on here.

Wiggy - you have been PM'd, since your post was clearly defamatory.

Please don't make me lock this thread. A murderer, quite plainly, is a person convicted of murder (or anything worse than murder, e.g. genocide), and no one else. Please get your facts right before making such specious and dangerous allegations on here.

I have said sorry for the wrong use of word, anyway looks like Bentley is coming on in leaps and bounds so no need to look at anyone else!

We don't need to waste our "budget" on another keeper, let Swindon have him - we need to save our budget on a "special" player on loan or prem. who can make an different between going to League 1 or stay in League 2 on January 2012!

Ok, for what its worth, I'll atempt a short match report!:

I had come down to get my tickets for Sat mainly as it was a nice day and I wanted to see Sawyer and also Bentley as I have not seen the young keeper.Boli was the stand out player for me, clever ball skills, bit of pace, could have had 4 or 5 goals and hit the bar in the first half from an easy looking 10 yard header.He linked up well,looked reasonably fit and is certainly well worth another look; in the second minute he ran right through and was upended for the penalty.He was a handfull for Stevenage's defence all game.I noticed how all the team came to congratulate his late goal.As to the game, one of the best reserve games I have seen, competitive and very end to end with Stevenage having plenty of possession and shots.Sawyer did OK, and was subbed in the second half.Bentley did wel, making some good saves and looks quite promising, I particularly liked the way he released the ball quickly with accurate throws, NOT kicks.First teamers in attendance were Clohessy,Grant,Hall, Harris,Timlin and Moshni, who was the centre of attention

Who is it, Sam Gallagher, Bernie Ibini Isei or Trent Salisbury.

Trent Sainsbury. His dad Scott was great to me and a few other lads who played in the Perth state league last season, Scott is from Chelmsford and Trent has a good few friends in Essex. I'd love him to play here.

Shame...Might be due to wage demands maybe?...thought he showed the potential to offer something a bit different and certainly NOT a "Poor mans Laurent"

So you score a goal and play a part in two others but dont get another look? Must be money or else what is the point in playing triallists.

Back