• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Typical. Decent game and i miss it. Mind you, i wouldn't have been able to tweet about it due to my BlackBerry!!!

If true a real shame. A very impressive display in the stiffs and certainly worth further consideration. He would bring more pace and variety to the front line. Unless he's asking for silly money, why bother to set up a trial in the first place?

Maybe just a request to put himself in the shop window for other scouts or agents that may have been watching?

Just out of interest, how do you go about getting a trial. A lad I know from Oz is coming over in the summer to try and find a club. He plays for central coast marriners and played in all the u19 championship games in columbia for australia this summer. I'd love to persuade him to come and have a trial here, he's a good player.

Trent Sainsbury. His dad Scott was great to me and a few other lads who played in the Perth state league last season, Scott is from Chelmsford and Trent has a good few friends in Essex. I'd love him to play here.

5 years on, signed for the same club as Ramires in China for £67k a week!

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/sainsbury-move-was-not-selfish

Yannick Boli after that match:

He signed with Bulgarian A PFG club Chernomorets Burgas after a one-week trial period in 2012. On 18 February 2013 he was sold to Ukrainian side Zorya Luhansk for a fee of 300 000 €. He signed a two-year contract. On 29 August 2014, Boli was announced as an Anzhi Makhachkala player, signing a four-year contract.After joining the club, managed by Sergei Tashuyev, Boli was introduced very slowly into the starting lineup. On his first game against SKA-Energia, he came on as a substitute player for just on 28 minutes.

2012–2013 Chernomorets Burgas 21 (8)
2013–2014 Zorya Luhansk 29 (14)
2014– Anzhi Makhachkala 40 (20)

Back