• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The sacked manager thread

Mark Yates gone at Cheltenham. Third longest serving manager in the 92, so Brown now moves up to 34th.

I think Wenger is long overdue especially as one of the directors/owners have gave him stick to the press .

Indeed.

Wenger is a weird one, he obviously did great there to start with but when the billionaires came in and turned Chelsea/Man City into powerhouses and Arsenal had to pay of the stadium he had an excuse for not competing more, and 4th place seemed respectable.

Now though they are spending 40million on players yet seem even further away from competing than ever.

I think only finishing outside of the top 4 will finish him, but they should be aiming higher now, especially with Man Utd still in transition.

Not a manager but I see Roy Keane has left Villa.

I did find it a bit bizarre that he took the Villa job on in the first place.

I'd hazard a guess that he's fallen out with Lambert over how to arrest their slump and has left instead of undermining him at every turn.

He'll end up as a manager somewhere in the Championship by the time the season's out. Strip out his time at Ipswich, which was a mess contributed to by several parties, and his record isn't that bad at all.

Hartlepool have sacked Paul Murray, not surprised after being knocked out by Blyth yesterday.

Now Orient got a Italian manager who can't speak English & got the sack after 8 games at Genoa!! If they go down with Col Ewes, I laugh my ****ing head off if we get promotion!!

Orient fans mouthed off before the start of the season that they will be further away from SUFC after a takeover!

It was funny last season watching J_S going on about how they are going up! Then it all fell apart now they lost Slade and its all gone to rat ****! Hahaha!

Back