• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
It is never a good time to bring you sad news and it is with a heavy heart that I have to inform you that Graham Jolley or Homer as he is known on the Zone passed away tonight in hospital just before the start of tonight's game.

I know a lot of you will know him in person or would have met him at home/away games or in The Spread over the years and more recently in the Navy Club in East Street.

I know I speak on behalf of all of us in saying that our thoughts are with his family and friends at this very sad time.He was a true SUFC fan and will be greatly missed.

R.I.P

Absolutely shocked. I heard just before the game. He sat right behind me and always made me laugh with his spoonerisms.

RIP Homer

RIP, only knew him on here but he was obviously a good guy and a true blue.

Bloody hell. RIP and condolences to friends and family. Awful awful news.

This has put a real downer on today's great result. :sad:

RIP Homer, sad, sad news - condolences to those who were closest to him. I'm sure the SAGA louts will feel his loss hugely.

Crap news, I remember him posting here a couple of days ago and then he's gone. Makes you realise to live life to the fullest, you never know when your time's up.

RIP fella.

Back