• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rest in Peace Graham, you will be sadly missed at the Royal Navel Association.

I did not know Graham really but having seen his picture I have seen him around at various games over the year's.
My thoughts are for his family and friend's at this very sad and difficult time.
RIP fellow Shrimper

Oh my word, total shocker. Zone regular. RIP Graham, my thoughts go out to your family at this time.

Nice bloke and had many a conversation with him.
So young as well.
My thoughts go out to his family at this time X

Very sad to hear this - only knew him from his posts on here, always worth a read - and he sounds like he was a great fella. RIP fellow Shrimper and thoughts to you guys who were close to him.

'Jesus being a dictator' will make me laugh for the rest of my life. Homer came out with so many classics and taught my son many new swear words.

I couldn't put a face to the name but thanks Cricko, i now know who you mean. I never knew Graham personally but i can see from all the previous posts that he was a very popular fella. Any fellow Shrimper will be dearly missed. RIP.

RIP Graham- Have seen him around over the years at Southend, my deepest sympathies to his family.

Also having seen his picture I have seen him around over the year's as well

Lets face it we are a small local family club with a great loyal following and we all recognised each other at away games in the Pubs etc

Its Very sad to lose a fellow Shrimper / Brother

RIP Graham

I am so gutted tried calling ken earlier and I just can't hold back the tears RIP graham love you fella xxxxx

Know what you mean mate. Seems too unreal.

In 2003 the Commander passed away. That season we got to the LDV final and I always think that season was for him.

This season, if we get promotion it will be for Homer.

Graham is regrettably the 3rd to go in the last few years from the seats around where I sat & none in their dotage.

The much missed larger than life Paul Holland. Mr Alan "Curried Egg Sandwich" Fairless who was a real gent, despite being Kerry's dad :winking:. And now the font of all pointless knowledge Homer J Olley. All sadly missed.

Back