• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Sainsburys Stadium

Why, what's wrong with Fossets Farm - its the name of the land on which the stadium will (supposedly) be built? Rather like Roots Hall, which seems OK now but probably a bit strange a few years ago.

Still, RM is in the process of selling the club's soul, so why not the naming rights if it makes a few bucks.

Is he or is he just trying to ensure we survive as a club (whilst making himself a few bob in the process)

Short-term deals and loans at best ... we could be a good advert for the 'savers' range. Sainsbury's Savers United ... maybe not.

Can we not amalgamate the two and be the Sainsbury's Fossetts Farm stadium/arena? I do like Fossetts Farm, so much better aesthetically than Cuckoo Farm.

I still think the entire development site is going to be called 'Ronald World' and the ground itself will be 'The Ronald Bowl'

As I've said before, as long as it gets built you could call it the Myra Hindley Megadrome for all I care.

I'm just looking forward to Jamie's taste the difference 100% fairtratde beef burgers with caramelised red onions topped off with a tomato and red pepper chutney.

I'd take watching Accrington Stanley if it meant eating one of those bad boys at half time!

I think we should all have a whip round so we can name it

' The Lionel Penrose Memorial Stadium'

:clap::):clap:

Back