• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

hindle_666

Manager
Over the next couple of weeks building up to our game againts the scum......
There will be a few inbred,dirty,rotten,ugly carrott crunching b*****ds,
coming onto message boards,(and places of work if your unlucky enough),I think theres about 4000 of them just.
Giving it all the talk and all the jibes,of how great and better than us they think there crappy little team is.

All i say to you people defending the mighty SUFC....
Is to remind the scummers that there biggest ever achievement
was to finnish runners up in league 1!
Behind the mighty Southend United FC

Must be so nice for them to look back on there biggest achievement
on paper!
............................P W D L PTS.................................................
right_arrow.gif
Southend United 46 23 13 10 82 champions
right_arrow.gif
Colchester United 46 22 13 11 79 Runners up

Anyone got anything else to remind the test tube farm hands about?

Because they certainly havent been taking any prisioners.........
http://forum.cu-fcchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3743
scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum

Last edited:
Your up late, carefull you dont oversleep, the school bus wont wait for you young man ;)

Sorry you have got your stats wrong, our biggest acheivement was season 2006-2007

The Championship

Colchester 10th

Southend :clap:

I seem to recall a couple of LDV ties against them, Southern Area Final or something, with the winners heading to Cardiff

Your up late, carefull you dont oversleep, the school bus wont wait for you young man ;)

Sorry you have got your stats wrong, our biggest acheivement was season 2006-2007

The Championship

Colchester 10th

Interesting though, stats from your relegation year compared to ours:

2006/7 Pld W D L F A W D L F A GD Points

Southend 46 6 6 11 29 38 4 6 13 18 42 -33 42

2007/8 Pld W D L F A W D L F A GD Points

Ewes 46 4 8 11 31 41 3 9 11 31 45 -24 38

So congrats on equalling our relegation points total, and surpassing your points total from last year already.

Who cares, let them do their slagging off etc etc, and lets turn them over at their place, on and off the pitch!!

Echo what DWB says, leave the idiotic "bantering" to the internet warriors like Hindle.

The Championship

Colchester 10th

True That was no mean feat and is actually higher than we have ever finished . Our best being 12th . However , if you take the best 5 ever finishes we have 5 in the 2nd Tier (between 18 and 12) as well as 22nd and a 24th,
Add to that two championships, an 86 year uninterupted league status and a record attendance of over 31,033 .
When compared to 2 years in the 2nd tier , no Football league trophies , entry into the league 27 years after Southend , 2 years in the conference and a record attendance 19,072 , I think we shade the bragging rights on statistics .

Colchester are on a bit of a high at the moment, currently going through what is arguably, their best few years in their history. Bearing in mind that when We were "peaking" there was 4 divisions difference between the sides I personally don't feel it is anything particular to crow about and believe that the status quo will be resumed once the West Ham supporting "rural Abramovich wannabee" runs out of money and Col U once again have to rely on their supporters putting bums on seats and hands in pockets to meet the bills, the way a large number of other clubs (including ours) have to operate

Form is temporary, Class is permanent

Agree with MK and DWB, the only place that matters is on the pitch and no amount of pathetic cyber bickering can compensate for a less than good result in a couple of weeks

The Championship

Colchester 10th

Personally I reckon the best way to get at the Ewe's is by letting the team do the talking on the pitch.

Like scoring a 95th minute equaliser with the extra 5 minutes only added because one of their idiotic players went into the crowd after scoring what they thought was the winner, wouldn't you agree?

Any comparison of achievements will inevitably entail them trying to disqualify about three quarters of footballing history in favour of any fragment that tells the story they want told. We've won more and better honours, and played considerably more football in the upper echelons of the Football League. If they want to tell us that we'd swap our Football League Honours and glory years in tier 2 for their Non-League honours and "glory" years in tier 3, then is there really anything that I can add to that?

Last edited:
If you calculate the points per game
Man U drop from 1st to 7th , with MK Dons top, Yeovil 2nd, Wigan 3rd, Wycombe 4th Aldershot town 5th (although Aldershot FC are 109th), Wimbledon 6th

We are 71st Colchester 35th

points per game seems to favour the newer clubs to the league (apart from the consistant performers) , Total points Favours the longer serving clubs

Stats, dontcha love em ?

The Championship

Colchester 10th

Sorry scum i think your best ever promotion is your biggest achievement,
not a 1 season wonder,but if mid table is your biggest achievement then so be it.

Last edited:
Over the next couple of weeks building up to our game againts the scum......
There will be a few inbred,dirty,rotten,ugly carrott crunching b*****ds,
coming onto message boards,(and places of work if your unlucky enough),I think theres about 4000 of them just.
Giving it all the talk and all the jibes,of how great and better than us they think there crappy little team is.

All i say to you people defending the mighty SUFC....
Is to remind the scummers that there biggest ever achievement
was to finnish runners up in league 1!
Behind the mighty Southend United FC

Must be so nice for them to look back on there biggest achievement
on paper!
............................P W D L PTS.................................................
right_arrow.gif
Southend United 46 23 13 10 82 champions
right_arrow.gif
Colchester United 46 22 13 11 79 Runners up

Anyone got anything else to remind the test tube farm hands about?

Because they certainly havent been taking any prisioners.........
http://forum.cu-fcchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3743
scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum

I think you've just proved there's undesirables on both sides...

The Championship

Colchester 10th

were you 1 of the 2500 left cried like a baby when dreeewwwwweeee scored......

Back