• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shawn McCoulsky

My main memory of McCoulsky is SZ going ballistic because Powell wouldn't start him. Then within about 2 starts everyone was calling for him to not even be on the bench.

Doesn’t that happen with almost everyone that plays for us on a weekly basis ?

I don't suppose you have heard him being interviewed about his political views. I don't call that progressive when it comes to a football chairman.
I am well aware of his political views with which I am fully sympathetic. Far rather a 'smug hippy' as you so inelegantly describe him (although, more accurately would be one time traveller, horror of horrors!) with his impeccable green credentials , than a small time property developer as chairman.

I am well aware of his political views with which I am fully sympathetic. Far rather a 'smug hippy' as you so inelegantly describe him (although, more accurately would be one time traveller, horror of horrors!) with his impeccable green credentials , than a small time property developer as chairman.
If Ron reinvented himself as a "green" property developer (chuck in a wind farm), grew some dreads, put Yurts instead of dugouts and got craft beer and veggie burgers in the East and West stand The Guardian would be all over Southend United. I think it would be a positive move.

If Ron reinvented himself as a "green" property developer (chuck in a wind farm), grew some dreads, put Yurts instead of dugouts and got craft beer and veggie burgers in the East and West stand The Guardian would be all over Southend United. I think it would be a positive move.
About as likely to happen as the mirage of FF.

Scored the equaliser for Maidenhead at Wrexham today after replacing Emile in the 56th minute.

Back