• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpers Trust News The Shrimpers Trust 'Big' Christmas Quiz - 2019

Oh blimey I am really struggling this year and only managed 42 so far

Oh blimey I am really struggling this year and only managed 42 so far

I was struggling for a while, too. Had a couple of family members show interest and they did a few and then it started falling into place. I did have to Google a few things to get the right definitions of words to make it slightly easier.

Hope that makes sense.

One thing. Anyone who hasn't done it, then give it a go. Especially with Christmas Day soon, it's something other people can contribute to. The answers don't have to be in until January.

Honestly it is not about winning anything at all, it is just great fun to take part in and test your brain. For those of you who love music like I do, this is a must and for a couple on pounds to enter and help The Trust, its a no brainer.

Last edited:
^
Spot on

I even dug out a few of the tracks that were answers and gave them a nostalgic play, as well.

Honestly it is not about winning anything at all, it is just great fun to take part in and test your brain. For those of you who love music like I do, this is a must and for a couple on pounds to enter and help The Trust, its a no brainer.

Just a single solitary pound actually, plus postage if ordering online through the Trust shop. Thank you for your kind words, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

We will have the Quiz on sale today in the Shrimpers Bar, plus we'll be going round the hospitality areas selling them before the match too.

99/100 (I hope). Struggling with #55 which I’m assuming is bleedin obvious as no one else appears to be struggling with it.

Got it, duh.

Thanks to all who organised - brilliant as ever. One request though, please put up the entry fee next year.

Just think the Trust could raise more money. Must be a lot of effort to put together, and gives my family a lot of entertainment each Christmas.

Fair enough but I think if you up it to a fiver you'll lose entrants. I'm sure the Trust makes a bit of money with it.

Back