• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpers Trust News The Shrimpers Trust Big Xmas Quiz - 2021

I've never been into the Shrimpers Bar. How do i get to it to purchase one of these on a match day?

I've never been into the Shrimpers Bar. How do i get to it to purchase one of these on a match day?
It's a whole new world waiting for you.

Follow the signs to Roots Hall, go to that big wooden thing called the East Stand, look for the steps down to the South Stand, and pretty much in front of you is a place of wonder.

The Trust stall is in the far right corner as you enter. Don't go to the far left corner, that's the gents, it's not a place with a five star rating.

Make sure your will is up to date before you go

I've sat in the east for many a year but I have only ever ventured into the groundmans bar. I'll turn up in full PPE and I'll keep a spare hazmat suite in the car just incase it's needed.

It's a whole new world waiting for you.

Follow the signs to Roots Hall, go to that big wooden thing called the East Stand, look for the steps down to the South Stand, and pretty much in front of you is a place of wonder.

The Trust stall is in the far right corner as you enter. Don't go to the far left corner, that's the gents, it's not a place with a five star rating.

Make sure your will is up to date before you go
I don’t get signs for Roots Hall living in Peterborough ?

Without wanting to tempt fate, I think me and the other half did alright on the quiz. Testing but not too hard. We did do it on a Saturday night with a couple of bottles of red though so perhaps our confidence is misplaced haha

Without wanting to tempt fate, I think me and the other half did alright on the quiz. Testing but not too hard. We did do it on a Saturday night with a couple of bottles of red though so perhaps our confidence is misplaced haha
We've not started to check the returned ones yet, always leave that until after Christmas and New Year so can't give you any update as to how you did!

We've not started to check the returned ones yet, always leave that until after Christmas and New Year so can't give you any update as to how you did!
That's ok, didn't expect any news until the closing date. Regardless of how we did, it filled a saturday night and we had a laugh, well worth the money!

On a vaguely related note, I've received Shrimpers Trust Grand Xmas Draw tickets. I'm probably doing a 'man look' but I cannot see how I pay - can anyone advise please? If by cheque is it payable to SUSCT? Thanks in advance.

On a vaguely related note, I've received Shrimpers Trust Grand Xmas Draw tickets. I'm probably doing a 'man look' but I cannot see how I pay - can anyone advise please? If by cheque is it payable to SUSCT? Thanks in advance.
Hi Joolz, there should have been a slip of paper in with the tickets with all the payment details!

Please make cheques payable to 'The Shrimpers Trust' and return the stubs and cheque to:
Xmas Draw
The Shrimpers Trust
PO Box 5830
Southend on Sea
Essex
SS1 9FD

Back