• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Shrimperzone and Marlborough Head Xmas Bash

Can you make the "Bash"

• Total voters

Cricko

After long disscusions with Karl and Angela it has been decided that our Xmas "do" for those that can attend will be at The Marlborough Head on Saturday the 8th of December after the Swindon home game.

There will be a DJ for the evening and a BBQ outside.

The Zone Xmas Raffle will take place and Karls Pro-evo bunch of retrobates ;) will be having a tournament on the night.

Karl will add to this thread anything else happening.

Donations for the Raffle .(with all proceeds going to the running costs of the Zone) would once again be greatly appreciated. Please Pm me or add to this thread ASAP with offers.

Also special thanks to SZFC for moving there "Do " until the Sunday so that they can all attend :)

Thanks all.

John @ Karl.

I will start the Donations with 2 Zone Polo Shirts and a copy of "A Century United" :)

I will add my murder mystery game that i apparently won from the last do which Cricko should still have (I know i still owe you a score)

I'll see if I can win any more crap golf prizes....

I will add my murder mystery game that i apparently won from the last do which Cricko should still have (I know i still owe you a score)

Shyte I sold that for 50 squids ...;) ..

Thanks Andy ....Saves me binning it :p

Yes I will be in attendance! dancing etc... do don't know if my drinking partner Smiffy will we in to polish off the kopperburg but I am sure he will let you know in plenty of time to get the drink in!!!

After a successful event last time lets hope this one will be just as successful.
Ill be donating a crate of Magners again.

Will be leaving Pro Evo on so anyone can get involved through out the evening and have a game (Scott bout time we had a game I reckon).

More stuff happening on the day to be arranged.
Watch this space......

After a successful event last time lets hope this one will be just as successful.
Ill be donating a crate of Magners again.

Will be leaving Pro Evo on so anyone can get involved through out the evening and have a game (Scott bout time we had a game I reckon).

More stuff happening on the day to be arranged.
Watch this space......

Dont forget I will be down there tonight for meeting so make sure there is bombay mix in bowls ready!!!!!!

cheers mate!!! :hilarious:

Got Xmas parties galore that week, but I intend to be there and enjoy a festive beverage with fellow Zoners.

Yes I will be in attendance! dancing etc... do don't know if my drinking partner Smiffy will we in to polish off the kopperburg but I am sure he will let you know in plenty of time to get the drink in!!!

Im there! Get a few more crates of kopperberg in pls

Ill sort it, no worries.

I hope youve got some new dance moves scott, ive been practising :D

Oh yeh forgot to mention, thanks to the person who donated the lottery tickets last time, someone in the pub won a tenner and would like to say thank you, so Thanks.

Back