• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The General

The Mouse (*)
This appeared on the homepage a couple of weeks back which i hope you all saw:

"ShrimperZone.com and ShrimperZone FC sponsors BUPA Care Homes have joined forces to give one lucky Southend United fan the chance to own a piece of history.

They have an LDV Vans Trophy Final silver shirt fully signed by the Southend squad, including the Management duo of Steve Tilson and Paul Brush, which will be auctioned off on website Ebay.co.uk very soon. As we all know, the Final last March was Southend's first ever major Cup Final appearance in their then 98 year history, and with another Final appearance this year as well what better time to own this special item of memorabilia.

All proceeds will be equally split between ShrimperZone FC and BUPA Care Homes, who will be using the money to create a tranquil garden the elderly residents can enjoy. SZ.com will let you know when the shirt appears on Ebay, so start saving now!"

Well its now finally up for you to bid on.

Ebay Link to Shirt. Happy Bidding.

It seems some people have already seen it and is up to £21 already.

Thanks,

SZFC Leader

now £31
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC Employee @ April 19 2005,14:41)]Who's autographs are actually on the shirt?
I think the clue is in the original post - 'fully signed by the Southend squad, including the Management duo of Steve Tilson and Paul Brush'

I despair sometimes

Benny SUFC you are a genius.

I genuinely believe that you really want this shirt.

Every time I put a bid in, it was beaten by your automatic bid.

Good luck on you, I hope you win it

Yes, I read the bit about the full squad, but wondered if it included reserve team players, under 18s, other management staff etc.

£51. 15 bids so far with "norwichshrimper" winning the bidding so far.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC Employee @ April 19 2005,18:30)]Yes, I read the bit about the full squad, but wondered if it included reserve team players, under 18s, other management staff etc.
nope - just Tilly, Brush and the senior squad

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ April 20 2005,01:41)]£51. 15 bids so far with "norwichshrimper" winning the bidding so far.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Good man but why did you not use the big picture on ebay
As when you say click for a larger image it is the same size??

And to respond to ticket tout
wink.gif
- we have no plans to yet but never say never!!
cool.gif

Back