• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Someone green this post for me. My rep seems to be broken

I already did :moon:

Definitly. Louie Spence, Graham Norton and Alan Carr are pefect examples of this. Could they have behaved as they do now, 20 years ago? I think not

They did, it was just hidden away. Kenneth Williams, Charles Hawtry, Wilfred Bramble and no doubt a whole shed load more.

Last edited:
Definitly. Louie Spence, Graham Norton and Alan Carr are pefect examples of this. Could they have behaved as they do now, 20 years ago? I think not

Not everyone can be as heterosexual as Liberace and Elton John.

They did, it was just hidden away. Kenneth Williams, Charles Hawtry, Wilfred Bramble and no doubt a whole shed load more.
I think Leonardo Da Vinci was too
I'm probably wrong, or the experiment was wrong but my old science teacher told us once that scientists studied the behaviour of mice when a cage was overcrowded, they found that more mice were homosexual when it was overcrowded, when mice were removed from the cage the mice reverted back to 'pairing' with mice of the opposite sex as there was space to reproduce

Absolutely. Julian Clary was doing that schtick decades ago. John Inman was mincing it big time in the 1970s. And, as MK says, you had the likes of Kenneth Williams, Charles Hawtrey, etc.

Absolutely. Julian Clary was doing that schtick decades ago. John Inman was mincing it big time in the 1970s. And, as MK says, you had the likes of Kenneth Williams, Charles Hawtrey, etc

Were they that bad? I've seen Louie Spence make a right show of himself.

He himself is F'ing cringeworthy though.

Heard the one about the gay chap who goes into the butchers and asks for some selami,to which the butcher asks would you like it sliced sir?the gay chap replys,what do you think i'am a ****ing money box?i'll get my coat.

Absolutely. Julian Clary was doing that schtick decades ago. John Inman was mincing it big time in the 1970s. And, as MK says, you had the likes of Kenneth Williams, Charles Hawtrey, etc.

Aah but none of them were going round getting married and adopting kids. That's the point here. Arguably life would have been much easier for them in todays world and rightly so. It's the point about marriage and kids that I feel incredibly strongly about. I'm far from religious but cannot believe that those who turn their backs on biological facts and the strength on which society has based itself for thousands of years think that they should be treated as equal in these respects. It's a bit like women and voting. Give them an inch and before you know it they'll be asking to become mire than just nurses and secretaries.

I also fail to believe that, despite so called good intentions, these kids won't be getting playground grief well beyond what you and I were subjected to. Kids are kids and they will exploit this to the max.

It's a combination of this over-liberalism and the PC brigade that has built up over 30 years that means todays kids have no focus, no respect and no morals. That's a massive and unfair generalisation but when you a) have kids and b) see other kids on the streets at all hours with the sort of behaviour that our parents, let alone the neighbourhood bobby or even friends or neighbours would have tolerated in my day. This was deterrent enough for me. Where's the guidance and deterents now ?

Do these animals completely shun heterosexual activity? Do you believe in natural selection? Is engaging purely in homosexual activity a good way to perpetuate your species?

Just a myth buster fact here . Homosexual activity in Humans has been recorded since Early civilisation began , if it was deemed an usefulness or unable to spread itself as an evolutionary trait it would have died out years ago. Espically in wild animals (though some speieces use it for practice and possible contraception purposes) . At a basic level genes want to spread they don;t give a damn about your morals or ideology ;)

The current research shows that orientations of Gender and sexual orientation are separate and are based on nature not nurture (though social groups develop like any other ), also the desire to procreate is not diminished by being homosexual.

My own personal theory is that humanity is probably the capacity to be pan-sexual, but as the old saying goes if you want to make apple pies you follow the recipe to make an apple pie . What you do else where with willing parties is your own choice and hopefully with love ;)

Love is the Law Love under will.

I think Leonardo Da Vinci was too
I'm probably wrong, or the experiment was wrong but my old science teacher told us once that scientists studied the behaviour of mice when a cage was overcrowded, they found that more mice were homosexual when it was overcrowded, when mice were removed from the cage the mice reverted back to 'pairing' with mice of the opposite sex as there was space to reproduce

Well there's that and Boredom ;) . We have to be careful we comparing animals types the breeding patterns of Rodents are completely different to that of teh Great apes (i.e us), when over populated Rodents become cannibalistic and Rats can make something called a Rat-King , don;t ask it ant nice.http://www.weird-encyclopedia.com/rat-king.php

Nature has its survival mechanisms and we sometimes don't register interpenetrates of what they mean . If Homosexuality is a form of natural contraception (which i very much doubt I may add as I already stated the desire to procreate is not lost nor reduced, the promescutity in males is not lost for example in Hetro or Homo)

Just a thought, but the couple chose not to follow the teachings of the bible that well (I don't recall any stories of them putting any Homosexuals to death , leviticus 20.13), are they just cherry picking which bits of the bible to follow.........

Just a thought, but the couple chose not to follow the teachings of the bible that well (I don't recall any stories of them putting any Homosexuals to death , leviticus 20.13), are they just cherry picking which bits of the bible to follow.........

What are you suggesting ... people never do that ;)

Genesis 19:

I have two daughters who as yet have not known man: I will bring them out to you, and abuse you them as it shall please you, so that you do no evil to these men, because they are come in under the shadow of my roof.

Delightful The Bible. Please don't be gay, you can rape my virgin daughters all you like however.

Genesis 19:

I have two daughters who as yet have not known man: I will bring them out to you, and abuse you them as it shall please you, so that you do no evil to these men, because they are come in under the shadow of my roof.

Delightful The Bible. Please don't be gay, you can rape my virgin daughters all you like however.

There was none of that on the 'Invisible Touch' album, let me assure you.

It strikes me that Christians should start killing people who they perceive to be badmouthing their religion. It's worked for the Muslims.

The did ,) how do you think the Catholic church was formed ;)

I'm not disputing that. I would contend that Christians abandoned such barbarism several hundred years ago, whilst the religion of peace is still proving its apologist moniker to be utterly absurd.

I'm not disputing that. I would contend that Christians abandoned such barbarism several hundred years ago, whilst the religion of peace is still proving its apologist moniker to be utterly absurd.

Theres a lot of be gating in the Abraham linage , i blame the parents ;) . This is what happens if you don't have a mother present ;)

Back