• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Southend United Program debate.

What is your choice on matchday programme provision?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone who signed up for the programme annual subscription receive an Aldershot programme yet?

Mine hasn't arrived today - the idea of the subscription was that they arrived before the game.
Mine hasn’t arrived today. I did how ever get the Halifax programme in the post today,good read. £4 with p&p direct from Halifax.

I signed up to the Programme magazine annual subscription and mine too for the Aldershot Match hasn't arrived. My postman has been. But they did arrive the day before the Stockport and Wrexham games.

I know some people in Box's etc.
Who's clients were pretty pis*** off.
That the club do not supply a programme.
They said this is another thing that makes them not take client's etc.
Basically. Cost cutting. How the club have gone down and its effecting revenue.

I
I signed up to the Programme magazine annual subscription and mine too for the Aldershot Match hasn't arrived. My postman has been. But they did arrive the day before the Stockport and Wrexham games.
I was hoping to either sit smugly reading my programme in the stand or tout it outside, oh well, hopefully just a hick up.

I bit the bullet at half time and queued up only to be told that theyd sold out. Looks like im going to save £66 on programnes this year.

I purchased a programme for the Stockport game at main reception. They had a medium sized bundle there so would imagine anyone k swing programmes could get on from there if they wanted.

The club have got it so, so wrong with their attitude to programmes this season. They have wrecked something that ran perfectly - unlike the ticketing & phone systems, which frankly are a joke.

Oh well, Tom is looking at a bike stand to “cut down on our carbon footprint” so that is something we can all really look forward to eh? ?

Shocking, clueless and utterly abysmal on and off the pitch and for the life of me even with 1700 crowds at Roots Hall under Bobby Moore, I just cannot begin to think that those those times were even remotely as bad as they are now. This is truly the lowest point in the history of SUFC but sadly I wouldn’t bet us sinking even further into the abyss before this season is out either.

Utterly heartbreaking and Martin and his enablers should hang their heads in shame ?

Postman delivered the Aldershot programme this morning.

Article on Phillips in there in which he says "....someone waiting to take your place if you're not doing what the manager asks". So what has PB asked him to do that he hasn't done??? I reckon it might be to goto Smithfields market to get some onions for the burgers?

Also article on, I think, our very own oldbluelady in there.

Postman delivered the Aldershot programme this morning.

Article on Phillips in there in which he says "....someone waiting to take your place if you're not doing what the manager asks". So what has PB asked him to do that he hasn't done??? I reckon it might be to goto Smithfields market to get some onions for the burgers?

Also article on, I think, our very own oldbluelady in there.

Hope it’s in the digital version otherwise she’ll miss it.

Back